ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468153
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Just thought I'd post this. It's an interesting article. And the follow up links are pretty good too. The actual site is a wealth of information on scientific studies and the like.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080617151845.htm

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

well, i dont mind it, but when men mouth kiss rite in front of me, i'll say something

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

if you don't mind, then why would you say something?

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

I think it's odd but I deal with it and I'll probably end up makingfun of them with my friends just because I'm like that. I'm not mean I'm just a funny person and my friends find that funny. Not that I do though I was just going with the crowd.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Wow, way to fall under peer pressure. Thats not good. You shouldn't make fun of homosexuals. They are just regular human beings just like us.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean by tolerant person?

I mean even though you don't support it, you accept the fact that everyone has the right to live how they want to. It is a compliment.

well, i dont mind it, but when men mouth kiss rite in front of me, i'll say something

I am guessing you don't have a problem when straight people kiss in public. If you don't like it, look away. If they do it non-stop, ask them to stop. I have seen straight people get on top of each other before so public affection can get out of hand no matter what sexuality it is.

I think it's odd but I deal with it and I'll probably end up makingfun of them with my friends just because I'm like that.

I'd rather have someone who really hates homosexuals but doesn't say anything about them. You have a big issue with peer pressure. Good luck in the rest of high school.

I'm not mean I'm just a funny person and my friends find that funny. Not that I do though I was just going with the crowd.

That makes no sense at all. You are not mean? Making fun of someone else is mean. If people were making fun of you, you would want them to stop. Then you call yourself a funny person and say that you don't think making fun of homosexuals is funny. You are sort of a homophobe in denial.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

I was just going with the crowd.

And what if that crowd decided to get violent and attack someone.
Would you still follow them?

When you follow the crowd they feel stronger so if you don't believe them don't fuel their egos.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"Making fun of someone else is mean. If people were making fun of you, you would want them to stop. "

Now your telling me how I feel?

Ehh, I love making fun of people and my friends love making fun of me.
Funny comes from the word fun!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Now your telling me how I feel?

I have never seen someone be insulted at a degree that harsh and just laugh.

Ehh, I love making fun of people and my friends love making fun of me.
Funny comes from the word fun!

What do you make fun of each other for. If I make a mistake, my friends will call me a moron and we all laugh. However, my friends don't tell me everyday that I am a moron and need better education. There is a difference there.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oh thanks for the compliment Total. ;-)

There is a major difference between playing around and bullying. And guys we might be getting a little off topic.

bigBLUEbOnG
bigBLUEbOnG
22 posts
Nomad

I respect the homosexual community. im not a homosexual myself im straight. =P but i have no right to judge them for whpo they are.

iceburn
iceburn
119 posts
Nomad

I agree

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

If you can relate homosexuality to eye color, I can relate it to music.

Although music is not a direct choice, it still is a choice.

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

i don't mind it, but i don't encourage it

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Drace

Wrong! Homosexuality and eye color are based on genes and there is no choice involved. Music preference is a choice.

Showing 1756-1770 of 3228