ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468115
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@thepyro222,I think you are misinterpreting what some people are trying to say.No its not sexist.I think he meant that women and men are made for each other or something of that nature,and that its the natural order of things on earth.Thats an opinion that alot of people have on the topic.Then there are people who say that they don't mind and that people have the right to choose their own life style.Thats just how it is.Also what I mean is that people want to try and explain why the earth exists with the idea that a tiny atom exploded and out of nowhere a bunch of giant rocks appeared after a couple thousand years.I guess that's my personal opinion on the matter,and I was stating it just like you are stating yours,but I was not trying to use it to debate on anything.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot you said children shows. But I believe alot like you do. PS: Thanks for not letting me look like an idiot.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Thanks crimsonblade55 thats excactly what I meant. Now I believe in science. A average in it. But I believe what ever science and force of nature was created be God.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

yayyy I thought you were as bad as redbedhead for a bit, but you just proved me wrong

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry I called people a f a g. I was mad that people were slanderizing my beliefs and calling me something I'm not.

Thank you for saying that. Just please keep in mind that you might be offending someone who, like me, was not posting but just reading the thread. It's a very hurtful word.

In the same vein people shouldn't be insulting you or what you feel. You have a right to your religious beliefs. We should all have respect for each other and just debate in good-natured way.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@kris1027,this is why I like the World Politics section.There tends to be a lot of mature and tolerant people on here.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Thank you. Especially since I was directing at you once. I realize also the Bible say that you should let people believe what they wish. I think that should be universal. Through any religion or way of life.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

too much debating, too little fighting.
we need some good fights in here

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@pyro, you obviously aren't here to post intelligently are you? We aren't here to start actual fights. We settle disputes with refutations and intelligence.

And I'm glad that you apologized, MasterChef. This is a serious forum, and there is absolutely no room for ignorance, or hate posts.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Oh man, I missed an ignorant person who actually turned out to be very nice and accepting.

too much debating, too little fighting.
we need some good fights in here

Go to a different section then. This section is for mature debates, not "FUCK YOU" debates.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Total, I think he meant it the other way around >_>

Theres too many fights, and too little debate :P

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

there are alot of homophobes out there im so glad im not gay,
but seriously there just different.
for example:
nobody was ever ridiculed to suicide for liken Asians.
I'm just sayin.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

for example:
nobody was ever ridiculed to suicide for liken Asians.
I'm just sayin.

Could you please clarify this statement? I don't think I get what you are trying to say.

We aren't here to start actual fights. We settle disputes with refutations and intelligence.

And I'm glad that you apologized, MasterChef. This is a serious forum, and there is absolutely no room for ignorance, or hate posts.

Thanks for pointing this out Estel, I could not have said it better myself
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

why does it matter thye can like whoever they want to like.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

that's a great question that probably the people who care couldn't even answer

Showing 1921-1935 of 3228