ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468114
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

WOW, look at how many post pages there are! This is the longest lasting thred i've seen!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This is the longest lasting thred i've seen!

The only reason this thread is brought back is because someone comes in and says they hate homosexuals. We all group together and try to make the person less ignorant. It only works sometimes.
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

it never works, what are you talking about their set in their ways

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

People are going to be stubborn to their views, and you just have to live with it. You can't change him. He is going to be that way.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I know, but I can try

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

Why isnt this thread locked already? seems to be the same argument over and over

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

because it's a fun arguement

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've decided that unless the topic goes to spam, it won't get locked. Else it completely dies and gets lost somewhere beyond the first few pages, and that's the same thing.

But anyway...unless there's nothing to talk about...

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

This has probably been said already in the vast folds of nothingness that is this forum, but if people would just mind their own damn business and not believe that they have the moral superiority to say what others should and should not do, then there would be no problems regarding homosexuality.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

All I've got to say about the matter is that homosexuals should be pitied, not hated. Most homosexuals have had a bad relationship with the opposite gender or have just become lost at some point in their lives and need help. Therefore, we shouldn't rave against them, we should show them that we care about them and understand them. They will appreciate kindness more than anger.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I'm INCREDIBLY sorry, I looked back and saw that pitied was COMPLETELY the wrong word. More like "understood". Pitied is not right.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

gays should be pitied. they have to endure so much crap from (most of) society i feel bad for them. not because they are gay but because they are considered "socially incorrect" which is bullspit. live and let live.

Jester15545
Jester15545
63 posts
Nomad

I dont think that being gay is right at all but i do think that everyone should be aloud to express them selfs in their own way.Saying that someone cant be gay isnt right so how would you feel is gay was normal and stright was wrong and you got picked on cause you were straight.

darkhandmaster
darkhandmaster
62 posts
Nomad

thats a good point jester
people make sush a big deal over this leave these people alone

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I'd give them no pity, but I DO give pity to those that discriminate against them. They don't understand how to love unconditionally...it's sad really. Homosexuals are just like heteros, just that they have different sexual preferances.

Showing 1936-1950 of 3228