ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468109
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

You know, some homosexual people don't even WANT to be homosexual. I know a gay person who has told me he's cried because he wishes he was "normal", but can't be because it's just who he is.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I looked back and saw that pitied was COMPLETELY the wrong word. More like "understood". Pitied is not right.

An important note to many- think about what 'ity' means. It implies that you're feeling sorry for somebody who shouldn't be in their situation as a whole, and that they are suffering for it.

This is somewhat contradictory to saying that people are 'the way they are' in this case. Some would say that pity robs them of their dignity- the sense of integrity that they have in their own situation.

You could qualify by saying that you feel sorry that there is discrimination going on, as this doesn't imply that you're sorry that people are the way they are.
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

You know, some homosexual people don't even WANT to be homosexual. I know a gay person who has told me he's cried because he wishes he was "normal", but can't be because it's just who he is.

And it's society who makes him hate himself. Society tells him he has demons or is abnormal. If no one cared, he wouldn't wish to be straight.
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I don't care about homosexuals. Anyone who doesn't agree, LET EVERY HAVE THEIR OWN WAY!

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

i found the topic affencive :[

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Don't you mean OFFENSIVE? besides that, this is a site built with an age limit of 13+. If you are younger than that then please leave. If not, try to spell correctly next time, ok?

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

sammontague go back to the first grade and learn to spell

my opinion on homo sexuality is that its there life they can do what ever they want with it i have homosexual family so im more tolerant of it but looking down on gays is like looking down on a certain religion or your skin color or anything were all people and we should not look down on people because of there life style choices

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

i got autism u @@@@@@@@@@@@@ i cant help it

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

if people are gonna have a go at me becuse i got autism then ill just leave the forum goodbye

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

great leave the forum.i dun know wat's ur problem posting stupid threads on the forum.

~i shall post constructive answers when i stop yawning.

Nielix
Nielix
62 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is not a big deal. I personaly believe that people are born that way and that they are really no diferent than any of the rest of us except they like members of the same sex.

I belive that God creates each and every one of us with certain characteristics that make us who we are. I don't see how anyone can discriminate against people who like members of the same sex because we are all humans.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

is not okay being gay is horrible it's agains the bible

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

is not okay being gay is horrible it's agains the bible

I'm atheist, so I am only going to say this once. The Bible is not everything, there are many more religions out there and every one is right. Gays are 100% cool with me, because they never did anything to hurt anyone else, in the first place. #2, if we gave the African- Americans' their rights, why can't we give the gays theirs? It says in the constitution, or the decloration, or something, that All MEN are created Equal, and the gays are men, too. Hate to tell you, but that was laid down by Christians, so they basically said that gays are ok.
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

lol

Ok, bye sammonotague.

Go be autistic over there.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'd like to point out that 'autism' takes many forms and so any single purported example cannot necessarily be said to be representative of anything related to Autistic Spectrum Disorders.

But back to topic!

Showing 1951-1965 of 3228