ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468110
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'd like to point out that 'autism' takes many forms and so any single purported example cannot necessarily be said to be representative of anything related to Autistic Spectrum Disorders.

But back to topic!

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

I have no feeling about it, other than they should be afforded the same rights, priviledges, and responsibilities as every other citizen. This includes access to all the benefits of legal marriage. The distinction must be made between legal marriage, and religious marriage.

The most vocal challenge to homosexual rights is organized religion. As a private organization, churches can decide whether or not they wish to participate and officiate over same-sex marriages or not.

On the other hand, religious organizations in the U.S. recieve tax-free status from the government. IMHO, the First Amendment prevents Congress "...From passing any laws respecting the establishment of religion, or the free exercise thereof." This was designed to prevent the formation of a mandated national religion.

If it were properly enforced, it would work both ways. The ideal of "Separation of Church and State" means that government doesn't interfere with or mandate any one specific religion, and, religion should stay out of the politics of government. If it can be proven that any church is involved in directly influencing politics, or government, it's tax free status should be revoked.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

woah
this thread died

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

homosexuality, i think, is said to be i sin in the bible, correct me if im wrong plz.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

No, you're not wrong... Even though it wasn't explicitly said in the Bible, it is considered a sin.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

yea u are sopposed to shun them i think it says...

i dont have a problem wiht them aslong as they dont get near me cuz theres nothing more annoying then

well imagine this ain a gay voice"omg no way" "ohh ur a bigggg boy arnt U" imsrry but it annoys the hell outa me

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

yea u are sopposed to shun them i think it says...
No, you aren't supposed to shun them, but you aren't to pick up the lifestyle of the world...

But yes, gays are bit weird...
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I don't care as long as it doesn't affect me

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I don't care as long as it doesn't affect me
That's the most ignorant stance in the world...
This affects everyone in one way or another...
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Yeah Yeah...wahtever it doesnt affect me

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I can't force you to think a certain way, but it's your losss...

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

dont have a problem wiht them aslong as they dont get near me cuz theres nothing more annoying then
well imagine this ain a gay voice"omg no way" "ohh ur a bigggg boy arnt U" imsrry but it annoys the hell outa me

mebe if u wore less revealing clothing they wouldnt make those personal comments about u.lol.

but on topic im all for gay rights. Theyr here theyr queer. get used to it.
icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

yea... right woody was talkin about talking about gay guys talking to gay guys at school or where ever and you pass by

for the most part queers dont mess around straight guys

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

First of all, homosexuals are not the only people to cause sexual discomfort. If they do something that does bother you such as sexual harassment, just ask them to stop. I don't get why homosexuals are looked at weird when they kiss. However, heterosexuals rubbing each other is acceptable.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

was talkin about talking about gay guys talking to gay guys at school or where ever and you pass by

Gay people have the right to say what they want just like all people should. Jus because it bothers you it doesnt make it wrong.

My brother has a couple of gay guys in his unit in the royal marines. I gaurantee they could put u in hospital so dont be a tryhard. Just because people are gay doesnt mean they are soft.
Showing 1966-1980 of 3228