ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468102
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Megamickel are you gay, so you do know what it is like to be gay? From everything I see and hear you can only immangine living a life of being prejudged and limited marriage. It's very close minded to pick and choose what are the actual small details.
What? All I said is that not everyone deserves equal rights, but gay people don't fall into that category.

The implied message was totally off topic, so I won't bring it up on this thread.
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Lol okay nvm that then. If a mod wants to delete these 3 posts go right ahead

also what people don't desirve equal rights? (possibly makea new topic if you havent already?)

sry for the mis understanding

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality , yes it is a religius issue, I actually read in the first page , on how some people think being a lesbian is ok... its not , yes its not writen in the bible but it is written in the Quran(muslim book) and thus i don't support homosexuality , transexuals , bisexuals ... A famous saying goes "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve =p The whole point is , man has women and women has man , the whole reason is for reproduction , where as , Gays don't get children( not counting if they adopt) , now days , being gay is considered OK in the moral of the community , unfourtunatly , this is true , although if i see 2 men infront of me , I wont really care , Their the ones going to hell not me so xD but I do wish that more people would take into consideration and realize that Homosexuality is wrong in every single way , I have my beliefs , and if I don't make sense to you then that's OK , I'm not forcing you , but yes I do wish that Homosexuality should be earased from life

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

The whole point is , man has women and women has man , the whole reason is for reproduction , where as , Gays don't get children

Because, really, the only reason man is here on Earth is to reproduce. There are, after all, plenty of straight couples looking to adopt, and no child is without a happy, loving family. This is why foster care doesn't exist.

Plus, it's not natural, which is why we reject plastics, air conditioning, eye glasses, and clothing.

Then again, straight marriages have been around for a long time, and times haven't changed, which is why women are still property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Plus, it's not natural, which is why we reject plastics, air conditioning, eye glasses, and clothing.

I don't get you on that?
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

The whole point is , man has women and women has man

When a man has a man, it has to be unnatural, and thus, immoral, which is why society rejects the items I listed.
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why should we care it's there life we should not judge them it is not their decision.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Equal rights is a bit of a superfluous discussion so I'm going to avoid it.

Because, really, the only reason man is here on Earth is to reproduce

Haha, not even. Think about it. Is it really a reason?
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Yea it is , if everyone in the world turned gay (God forbid) than there would not be any children for the furture , reproduction is a way of life! It is more than nescisary

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

it has to be unnatural, and thus, immoral,

Just because somehting is as u say unnatural, it doesnt make it immoral. Being different from the norm doesnt make you evil in any way, it just makes you unique.
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

homosexuality doesn't make you an outsider it also doesn't changeyou actually you can fell soem things more intense

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

We are all just people in the end. I asked my biology people why people are gay ie the science behind it. He himself being gay replied that it is to do with hormones and the signals youre brain receives. No one knows why they like men or women its just the signals your brain receives. You can no more blame a gay for the signals they receive from their body than you can blame a dog for being a dog. Its just another form of racism.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

huh i dod not get that you asked your biology people and they said he is gay by himself????

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Sorry i meant by theirselves

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Well that maybe true , but still you have to control it , blaming a dog for being a dog is totally different , say you are married , you have a wife , now one night you are out somewhere while she is at home , another women comes , you get attracted to her and you start feeling , well you know , what do you do? you have to control it , control the feelings , that's the whole point... being gay is wrong , and its not racist , as I said before , homosexuality has been adopted into modern moral , I do not share the same moral as you people , I am also sick of debateing on this matter , my final word is Homosexuality is completely wrong and if you still continue to disagree , well I'm sorry for wasting your time ..
'nuff said

Showing 1996-2010 of 3228