ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468098
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

and its not racist

You're right, it's homophobic.
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

With science we can now plant sperm into an egg all in a petri dish and have a child. so now from egg/sperm banks. Even though human child's need to grow up in a womb to be fully functional, scientists just plant it into a cows womb. There is a book based on this research "the house of the scorpion" it's a good book.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Even though human child's need to grow up in a womb to be fully functional, scientists just plant it into a cows womb

O so now I can call tell a gay person's kid "Hey , your mom was a cow!"
great... what will they think of next? =p
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Why can we all just leave homosexuals alone, their not any less "human" than a heterosexual. They just have a differant sexual preferance, which is another homosexual, so leave them alone.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth , I don't support homo,trans or bisexuals period!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

To tell you the truth , I don't support homo,trans or bisexuals period!

Why not? Give me one good reason why you don't like them. Is it because they are different from you? That is not a good reason. That means you don't like anyone else. Instead of insulting differences in people, just accept that they are different.
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

I personally think it's very close minded to not support homosexuals.

Scar but that was funny with the insult. It made me chuckle

RoyalMarine
RoyalMarine
21 posts
Nomad

Ha scarblade comments like that make me laugh at how dumb you are. I have a couple of gay guys in my unit and any one of them could take you to the cleaners period! They are no different from the rest of us guys just two normal blokes who happen to be gay. No better no worse just people.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

heh lolz well @ TotalReview
Dude I'm an Emo muslim , i think I'm the most "different" person you could find , what I am saying is that I don't support homosexual ways , otherwise I don't have a problem with them , normally I see a couple of gays , I don't care but since there happens to be a thread over here to debate about it I just think I can speak my mind , and my views , its nothing personal but I just don't support gay people (or tans or bi people )

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

They are no different from the rest of us guys just two normal blokes who happen to be gay. No better no worse just people.

Exactly! Right on, Royal, right on.

For those of you who didn't notice, my entire comment earlier was just a teensy weensy bit sarcastic. Just a little bit.

Scarblade, it may be in the bible that homosexuality is wrong, but I don't think the United States is a theocracy, so there's no reason to govern by those rules. Then again, if you wanted to go by all the rules in the bible, all men would have to make their own houses, a woman would be exiled during her period, and could not return until she had sacrificed two white doves, and rapists would have to marry their victims, just to list a few.
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

@ zootsuit riot

Umm I'm not christian....I'm a Muslim and I don't live in the states... =p

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Ah, sorry then. I made the mistake of assuming you were a Christian, since you were talking about God.

So are the Muslim views on homosexuality? Are those you've mentioned in this thread personal, or are they religious?

I'm honestly just curious, as I don't know too much about Islam.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

What are the Muslim views on homosexuality?* Sorry for the double post...

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Well a bit of both , I've had some bad experiances with gays ... DON'T ask =p but yeah , according to religion as far as gays go , Islam and Christianity have the same view , Gay = bad , but unlike Christianity , Islam also forbids bi and transexuals as well , so there you have it , why i don't support their cause and what they stand for

P.S No problem , man you didn't know I was Muslim

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Haha, alright. Thank you for sharing.

Showing 2011-2025 of 3228