ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468099
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Well I am a christian so I would like to agree with the bible on this subject and say that homosexuality is wrong but I see no reason why people can't choose who they want to love if a guy loves a guy then maybe it is because they think the same way and a girl doesn't. I am straight but I have nothing against homosexuals because they are just people, the only difference between me and a homosexual is that I like the opposite gender and they like the same.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

also what people don't desirve equal rights? (possibly makea new topic if you havent already?)

Criminals don't deserve equal rights. Abuse your freedoms and you deserve to have them stripped.
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Well I am a christian so I would like to agree with the bible on this subject and say that homosexuality is wrong

I know you're not arguing against it, but still I'd like to point out that the only place that homosexuality is SPECIFICALLY forbidden is in Leviticus, which is ceremonial law. Which Jesus basically said "Hey, guys, you're taking this stuff too seriously. Live how you think God wants you to."
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Criminals don't deserve equal rights. Abuse your freedoms and you deserve to have them stripped

lol bout time you got back to me on that one

to be a criminal is a person who commits/committed a crime. Have you ever drove over the speed limit?

So now your saying an individual who speeds doesn't desirve equal rights?
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

@ MosaicMan

Very nice , gave me a good laugh there =]
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Many people are saying it is immoral because they can't reproduce, so her's something from Wikipedia:

Parthenogenesis occurs naturally in some plant and insect species but not in mammals. However, scientists have created mice pups from two female mice. There is a possibility that with further research the same or similar procedure could allow two human females to be the genetic parents of the same child.[26] Additionally, parthenogenesis and cloning opens the prospect for any single individual, male or female to eventually be able to reproduce themselves.
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

toshay

that's some of what I was getting at earlier, but I like yours more

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I know you're not arguing against it, but still I'd like to point out that the only place that homosexuality is SPECIFICALLY forbidden is in Leviticus, which is ceremonial law. Which Jesus basically said "Hey, guys, you're taking this stuff too seriously. Live how you think God wants you to."

"26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." -- Romans 1, King James Version

Romans is in the New Testament, and there are also Sodom and Gonorrah... However, even after Jesus made those changes, the Bible still says homosexuals are "malicious", "full of envy, murder, deceit", and "wicked." Then later goes on to say that such is worthy of death.
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Well the United States isn't under any one religion. or any Religion. Homosexuals are human and that's all we need to care about.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, back at the beginning of this thread I didn't know what the heck to talk about, so I joked around. Now I realize this topic is serious.

MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

lol it happens, I didn't think this was such a big issue until now.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

to be a criminal is a person who commits/committed a crime. Have you ever drove over the speed limit?

I try not to speed, I've never gotten a ticket in my life. And someone who speeds loses their right to drive after a certain number of offenses.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

On another forum, in a similar thread, this subject received just as much heated discussion.
There will always be those who thinks their books or breeding instinct means homosexual behavior is wrong. Maybe unless you go to a gay dating site or something similar.
There will always be people who are open minded enough to let the gays and bis be what they are. Maybe unless you're go to a fundamentalistic site where everyone takes the written word for truth.
And there will probably always be some, who just doesn't care.
The only way to agree, is by agreeing to disagree.

Anyway. I fully support gay rights. I'm bi myself, ten months into a same sex relationship, and fortunate enough to live in a place where gay people are more accepted. I really pity those who can't kiss their partner in public because of homophobs and religious hatred.

Btw, it's really sad, that the term gay is now used as something negative... Doesn't it really mean the same thing as happy or cheerful?

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Being gay is wrong , and nearly all religions say so , don't you think that God is trying to say something? Being gay or bi is wrong , why have men and women been put on this earth? because they are made for each other! This is one point that no one seems to get! the only way i would accept gays is if God had put 2 men on this earth from the begining , but that's impossible , and thus i will never support the gay cause .. Do not call me racist , I have nothing against the people who are gay , only the cause they believe in , because not only does religion say its wrong but I have opened my eyes and seen gays for what they are and how they act , if you ask me , I'm sick of people who keep disagreeing with me , I'm speaking sense =\\ you just don't want to believe it...

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

What about the fact that some animals have homosexual intercourse?

Showing 2026-2040 of 3228