ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468086
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
I_eat_pikmin
I_eat_pikmin
33 posts
Nomad

..............212 pages this is so wrong in so many ways

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

HIV and AIDS would not have spread so quickly were it not for the homosexual populations

This statement is slightly contentious and requires qualification.

On one hand, in first-world countries, by far the greatest rate of reported prevalence of HIV/AIDS (seropositive) is in fact in the MSM population ("men who have sex with men&quot. MSM however is a label that may have demographic associations which provides confounds so it is unclear as to just how this cross-section relates to "homosexuality" as a whole. However the end conclusion here is pretty obvious: if you have unprotected sex with multiple partners regardless of gender, your risk of contacting HIV goes through the roof.

On the other hand, HIV is in fact much more common in heterosexual persons worldwide. This is largely due to the prevalence of HIV in Africa, which would account for the vast majority of cases of HIV worldwide.
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

When I was refering to my own book , i meant the Quran , which is technically God's book but still =p

XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

..............212 pages this is so wrong in so many ways

I've been laughing at people in this thread for the very same reason.

All these people thinking that they can change other peoples minds.

lololololololololololololololol
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

I've been laughing at people in this thread for the very same reason. All these people thinking that they can change other peoples minds.

This entire forum is for debating not trolling. Debating, not really changing peoples minds, just getting your opinion out there.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

MSM population ("men who have sex with men&quot.

I lold at that. Why not just say gay? Or is that the proper term?
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I don't think it's right or wrong or anything, jsut if u wanna be gay or u *are* gay then just be gay I guess lol

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I lold at that. Why not just say gay? Or is that the proper term?

You're asking Strop to simplify? That is not the Strop method! He must make everything complicated MWAHAHAHA!
~I love you Strop, no MSM XP
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

lol estel. MSM. Thats a great saying.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Honestly? In all seriousness?
This is something so insignificant that it's not worth the energy to fight it.
We need to push through the legalization of marijuana - I don't pay taxes to have them go to a pointless war against a drug that's safer than alcohol... But I'm getting off topic. The point is, this is one issue that we spend too much time worrying about, when it's not something that affects us personally.

Wrong thread i think.
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Honestly? In all seriousness?
This is something so insignificant that it's not worth the energy to fight it.

We need to push through the legalization of marijuana - I don't pay taxes to have them go to a pointless war against a drug that's safer than alcohol... But I'm getting off topic. The point is, this is one issue that we spend too much time worrying about, when it's not something that affects us personally.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

The point is, this is one issue that we spend too much time worrying about, when it's not something that affects us personally.

I effects me personally. It effects a lot of people personally.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Everything affects us in some way but does it really matter iin the grand scheme of things? Why does it affect you in a negative way? If you had a different attiude then you probably woudlnt take any notice of it.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Everything affects us in some way but does it really matter iin the grand scheme of things?

Nothing matters in the grand scheme of things. But me being able to get married matters to me personally which is why I responded to the statement the way I did. I'm not really sure where your going with the rest of that though.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I thought u were saying that gay people bothered you. I didnt now that you were gay yourself. In that case obviously i agree that gays should have the right to get married.

Showing 2086-2100 of 3228