ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468075
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If you do succeed then you are an absoloute DON. I mean no matter how feminine you are theres nothing feminine about what squalick was insinuating if you succeed in your endeveour.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well, woody, if a male manages to score a true lesbian, then wow. I doubt she's a real lesbian in that case, probably more like a bisexual with female preference, in which case you were possibly just really charming and able to appeal to the other side of her.
Actually being MAN enough to convert a true lesbian just for you - I think that is very close to impossible, but I do not know.

Nielix
Nielix
62 posts
Nomad

lol Zophia...iv never done it and iv got 3 female friends that are bisexual...its hard to accomplish

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I believe it, Nielix. ^^
Then again, I think it's just as difficult the other way around - girls hitting on gay guys. Not very effective.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I actually had an extremely flamboyant friend back in Texas...I'm talking, whenever we went to the public pool, he would want to play mermaids. And yes, this was in high school. He never officially came out until last year I think, but all of a sudden he had a girlfriend. A very attractive and smart one at that. All I could think of to say to him was "What the hell did she do that could convert you back?!"

icthlarin
icthlarin
14 posts
Nomad

Me personally is Bisexual and i dont hate and other sexual preferences and am still wondering why this topic was created XD

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

I love the fact that a month ago this was i huge argument about whether or not it was right now ur talking about scoring lesbians... check, although technically she is bisexual.

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

yeah if you score a lesbian she isent technically a lesbian she would be bi sexual

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

how long has this topic gone at?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

First post, January 27th:

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

From there on it has just continued.
And after being dead for a little while you necro'ed it again! Oh teh noes!
Anyway, back to the topic. :3
Anyone know why a lot of guys think of lesbians (interacting with other lesbians) as being oh so very sexy? I don't get it. At least not from the guy point of view. :P
Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

Zophia, I can't explain it because I'm not into that personally.. but I wonder if the reason is the same for all the "yaoi" enthusiasts who are female.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

zophia that question is like asking the meaning of life. no 1 rele knows but we are blissful in our ignorance

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

ok im not homosexual. I personally think theres nothing wrong with it though just because your homo doesnt mean your a bad person. just if u rape another guy then u got something wrong. but if your homo dont be afraid to come outa the closet no1 will hate you it just means that u like the same sex as you theres nothing wrong with that!

just like to say again that im not homosexual

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

XD Blissful ignorance...
I don't get all those yaoi enthusiasts. Despite several of my friends and my girlfriend being such (yep, we're a weird couple).
Then again, I have more contact with the gay guys... Who doesn't like females at all... Oh well. >.> *is pr0n artist*

And craker, I don't think anyone will really think you're a homosexual just for saying you don't think it's wrong.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

XD Blissful ignorance...

Lol, it's true though. No one ever really will know, in my opinion.
Showing 2146-2160 of 3228