ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468020
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I could put up some crazy idealistic theories saying otherwise

Oh please don't. X) I know it was a faulty statement, but it is not completely wrong.

I wish I knew more about those phaces your talking about, Cenere.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I'm a saved southern christian and you get alot of hell if your homosexualy or whatever,I personally believe its your choice. Its not who you fall in love with that important,its that you fell in love.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

I find there is no choice love for Homosexuals is not a feeling it's an ability not natural.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I find there is no choice love for Homosexuals is not a feeling it's an ability not natural.

Makes no sense at all.

Love is an ability? And if that even makes sense, ability is not natural o.O
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Exactly and ability is not natural see now you see what i mean it'snot natural.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Love is an ability? And if that even makes sense, ability is not natural o.O

I meant "ability is not natural?????"
I really have no idea what you are trying to say.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Let me get this straight. You say that homosexuals have no feelings/are unable to feel love? That gays are emotionless psychopats, without the ability to be around "normal" people?

Some day I really want to see a homesexual look at a straight couple, make a face and go "Eww!! That is totally not natural, how can the do it, they will go to hell!!" And someone else say: "It has nothing to do with them. It is something they are born with, you know. Something with hormones gone wrong or something." "Yeah, like they would be able to love. They do not have that feeling."
If I saw that, I would laugh.

not natural

Do anybody care to tell this to all the animals, please? Anybody? No? Thought so.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

An ability is something you force yourself to develop like walking is an ability we don't naturally just start walking we force ourselves to learn that ability.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Also you are obvviously over tired or just raging but i think i would rather die then live in a world aas you have just described.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ehm... Learning to walk may be an ability, but learning it comes absolutely naturally. Abilities are natural. Every creature on Earth have abilities.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It's not really forced, so much as what they think they should do. This shouldn't be banned at all, saying you should hate homosexuality is saying that heterosexuality is higher on the hierarchy than the latter practice. Also saying that some races are better than others. This is not true at all. Just fish through page 200-something, I made a strong point about it, love is strong, it shouldn't be taken away, no matter what the practice is.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

i would rather die then live in a world aas you have just described.

Good thing you are not a homosexual, then. Yes, I am over tired, but saying that something like love can be something you force yourself to do, it is just...
So first one chooses to be gay, then they force themselves to love same gendered people... I cannot see any real reason in this.

I will not comment on this before I have gotten some sleep and can be open minded again. Sorry for "raging".
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

You could have all the lovd in the world but if it's so natural why can't they reproduce? why do they usually get AIDs?(not always only do they get it) but why answer me that.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Everything is natural in its simplest terms, since everything is run by the laws of cause and effect. So a homosexual getting into love is a result of cause and effect eventually leading into it.

Its rather determined to happen, unless you eliminate the factors of which cause it.

Even if you were to argue on it being a choice...you could not take away ones ability to reach a homosexual status. So bashing them is worthless as they have no power over the natural forces that will lead one into homosexuality, even if in the process of this cause and effect, there comes a time where one chooses.

If that made any sense. Hard to explain such things with a limited vocabulary.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Xantos... the couple do not need to reproduce for it to be called love. My oh my, how ignorant this really is. My wife is crying right now.

Showing 2536-2550 of 3228