ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468017
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Okay so i could say i'm in love with bessy my prize winnign cow adn you woul dsay hey man go do it it's your choice. Seriously it's not me who has the problem but all of you you all say oh faith is stupid but you known what at least i have something i have a happy life because i know the truth but whatever go along bu tdo me a favor and in the words of Jesus. "Stand back Satan."

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You could have all the lovd in the world but if it's so natural why can't they reproduce? why do they usually get AIDs?(not always only do they get it) but why answer me that.

You know, LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX.
Why are infertile individuals not frowned upon when they marry, they can't reproduce either. Is that so unnatural?
And homosexuals do not usually get AIDS. It's true that rectal sex has a higher risk of transferring disease if protection is not used, but IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAYS DOING IT.

Sorry about the caps, but the mere stupidity of your post made me angry. I'm not saying you are stupid, I'm just saying your statement does not make sense.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I thought this was about homosexuality instead of certain fetishes... >_>

Wow, I think he just posted in the wrong thread.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You could have all the lovd in the world but if it's so natural why can't they reproduce? why do they usually get AIDs?(not always only do they get it) but why answer me that.

This argument calls for the definition of 'natural' to be an intellectual design of the world with a basis of having everything created for a reason.

And if the world is of this design, why do homosexuals even exist!?
You'd have to answer this by saying the world is as perfect as it could be.
Thus, homosexuals must exist or else it would intervene with the natural forces.

I suppose this ties it with my last post.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Again. Homosexuality occurs in nature. Animals can be homosexual, there is nothing we can do about it, other than denying it.
No, homosexuals cannot reproduce. On the other hand, if we take something like incest. Is that natural, just because there is a possibily of reproduction there?

And homosexuals are not that exposed to AIDS or HIV as they have been, thank you very much. The reason for getting AIDS is because the anal tissue is rather vulnerable, just like the vaginal tissue. It spreads through blood too, as you know.
And I just got off the track there.
But having sex with a HIV positive gives an equal risk, if you are homosexual or straight.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay so i could say i'm in love with bessy my prize winnign cow adn you woul dsay hey man go do it it's your choice

Go take a look at this thread's starting post.
Not your choice if you honestly were in love with your cow. But it would creep most people out. Not as bad as people who are in love with (and have sex with their cars), though.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I thought this was about homosexuality instead of certain fetishes... >_>

Enough said. Seriously though Xantos, you've been at it for the last 50 pages, and you still haven't moved an inch about the views. And talking about a cow in the HOMOSEXUALITY topic just moved you back another 2. You must think before you post about what you want to say.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Really? I'm teh one who doesn't make sense? Really? I mean okay i don't make sense comes from a homosexual that's some good entertainment now okay you see love isn't about sex you are right on that but let's see the Bible oh wait i forgot just like Pharoah in Genesis your heart is hardend and he turned from Moses. Okay stone cold now back to business you say say if protection isn't used now that's a lie condoms have tiny holes in them used to keep those pesky seimen in but AIDs is much smaller and can get through still killing the victim in time. Also infertile people aren't frowned upon i know at least five infertile couples and they aren't frowned upon. And no but a man' bum hole wasn't made for a penis now that is unnatural. Thank yo ui'll be here till Thursday.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

bravo bravo

btw why should he change his views, beacuse you say so?

why dont you

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Again with the random verses and junk, talking such debates requires an unbiased, no religious view of the situation, and no, we are not talking about a disease we are talking about the practice itself. Homosexuals are just as vulnerable as Heterosexuals are. And the fact is, like I just got said, you aren't getting anywhere, you are playing the rewind and play button many times.

And another fact: I'm not a homosexual, I'm a male and I have a wife. I'm just sick and tired of the religious folk hammering on the "un-normal" people as you guys keep saying. They are just as normal as the heterosexuals are!

Sheesh I feel like I'm Abe Lincoln talking about slavery.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

And no but a man' bum hole wasn't made for a penis now that is unnatural. Thank yo ui'll be here till Thursday.

It seems Ill have to post this until you get some sense of it.

Thus, homosexuals must exist or else it would intervene with the natural forces.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Heck he can keep his views for all i care and i'm not changing my views cuz just like the great reformers i march in with my Bible and my supporters.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

[quote]btw why should he change his views, beacuse you say so?[quote]

Because poor Xantos is a Christian, and he thinks that the Christian rules are law. My hands are tired, I'm going to take a break and read your posts, Drace, yours and Zophia's actually makes sense in this wall-of-text thread.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Oh you feel like abe lincoln even though he fought for reform and what's right and you don't lol that's some good stuff right there.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

This argument calls for the definition of 'natural' to be an intellectual design of the world with a basis of having everything created for a reason.

sin

no

no homosexuals exist beacuse of the choices they make with the free will god gives them
Showing 2551-2565 of 3228