The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you think the killing of animales for food is allright?

82 11570
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I personally belive there is an abundance of animales for a reason. To eat them!

So what do you people think on this subject?

• 82 Replies
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i think to only kill animals for food when in need what i find bad is that some people alot of people just kill animals for fun

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Lol If in very bad situations u got no food and you are so hungry and you just got you best friend dog... Then i would go Bear Grylls style and i would cut dog's head off and cook the dog and make a hot dog

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

some of us need meat to survive. but some animals just should not be eaten. like in some places they eat peacocks. gross.

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

i would cut dog's head off and cook the dog and make a hot dog

c'mon if its ur bff dog... i probably would not then...

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Well, I agree with Lambybug, some people do need meat, and if we didn't eat meat from animals. Where else would we get our meat? From people? That would be disgusting.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Where else would we get our meat? From people? That would be disgusting.

Actually, it'd be quite delicious I suppose. Then again, eating people is not ethical.

i would cut dog's head off and cook the dog and make a hot dog

Not the head you fool.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Then again, eating people is not ethical

Yeah, but sometimes you HAVE to eat people. Like if you're in a plane crash or something. But some people(Very little) eat people because they're sick in the head.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Stupid question... I have no problem knowing that animals are being killed for food. If people are just killing because they can, then just plain wrong and a waste of a perfectly good animal.

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

As long as God let us kill some animals for food, then ofcourse it is right! but i dont agree on eating animals not made for eating

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

As long as God let us kill some animals for food, then ofcourse it is right!

By that logic you can eat anything so long as you kill it first.

What animals are, "Not made for eating?"
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Actually, it'd be quite delicious I suppose. Then again, eating people is not ethical.

It probably be full of trans-fats.....
Also yes it is alright because, it took thousands of years to get to the top of the food chain and if we want to eat everything below us its out prerogative!
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

duh there here to eat not make their lives better than ours

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Also yes it is alright because, it took thousands of years to get to the top of the food chain and if we want to eat everything below us its out prerogative!

Would your name be Hannibal Lecter by any chance?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

like in some places they eat peacocks

Like, in some places, they eat cows. Gross! I've actually had peacock, and its not bad. Horse is good, though Donkey is better. Quail is really good, as are fertilized quail eggs. Veil shank is really good, and my favorite exotic food is Shark.

Yes, we should eat animals. Thats what there there for. Though if you kill an animal, you should do so humanly, and use as many of its parts as possible.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Cow tongue, YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Showing 61-75 of 82