ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22816
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

There's nothing I fear actually Except for God of course.

oorah7
oorah7
66 posts
Nomad

nah i just wanted to see what people would post i dont really care bout the song or anyones comments about it

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

zombies like in dawn of the dead

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

zombies like in dawn of the dead

Watch Shawn of the Dead and it'll cure this.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

my biggest fear is
being alone in the world

it would be fun for
a few days or weeks
then ill get lonely
which'll be bad
and most likely
make me insane

i will probably
start talking to inanimate objects

abcd1234nike
abcd1234nike
22 posts
Nomad

needles and not being able to run fast enough. i mean needeles...come on who would ever be ok with that sucking blood out of your arm. and by not being able to run fast enough i mean i always used to have the same dream about me in a long runnung race and i cant run fast enough to stay near the rest of the people and then it always turned into something sharp chasing me and me not being able to out run it so i die a terribly discusting and graphic death :/

marcosca7
marcosca7
12 posts
Nomad

parasitic worms... just thinking about them makes my skin crawl and i feel like there are some wriggling inside me

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

My biggest fear right now is that me and my ex never come back together ;_;. It may be that way for years, and eventually forever, but if it isn't anymore, I'd say...Drown?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Watch Shawn of the Dead and it'll cure this.

Simon Pegg is awesome. I still love that movie.

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/Kangaroo_Commando/2900835d.jpg

Scene where they tried to sneak their way into the pub by pretending to be undead.

On topic, I'd have to say my biggest fear would be dying. Not so much the fear of death itself, but the fear of what wouldn't be possible due to death. That way, I'd prefer to die having lived a well spent life. Of course, I'd rather be healthy at death than infirmed. Lying on my deathbed isn't my cup of tea.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Not so much the fear of death itself, but the fear of what wouldn't be possible due to death.

That i can relate to. I'm not afraid to die, although i'd love it to be peaceful, but i get afraid about leaving and what i'll miss.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Sometimes i fear how i;m going to die. I really hope it not painful. I know the pain will go away after death, but it seems if you don't die peacefully you'll regret what you did before you died. Like drowning. I almost drowned and I felt like an idoit the entire time.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

1. going to hell when i die
2.losing my girlfriend
3.losing internet connection
4.not being able to afford a new game i really want

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

zombieland is better, but Shawn Of the dead is good to

rahelswolf
rahelswolf
17 posts
Nomad

Roaches, by far. Traumatic childhood experience FTW.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Flying on airplanes.

Showing 61-75 of 160