ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22818
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

Something as mind-blowing as inception or the matrix (only the first one, the others don't exist)actually being real. I can't comprehend a different lifestyle like that

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Zombieland was a comedy.......

netflix says otherwise. go ahead and check if you dont believe me.

Flying on airplanes.

at least you dont have to worry about tornadoes up there.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That i can relate to. I'm not afraid to die, although i'd love it to be peaceful, but i get afraid about leaving and what i'll miss.

Death itself isn't that big of an event. Well, if it's swift and painless. I'd hate to die of prolonged torture.
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Periplaneta americana, its just my fear, i run away from that things :/

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

if a cockroach can survive a nuclear holocaust, what the hell do they put in raid???

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I tried looking around for information.

Of course they contain nasty toxic chemicals whose names are hard to pronounce and whose effects on humans are either unclear or deadly.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Now i have fear to raid

a fear of cockroaches and a fear of raid. well, youre boned.
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

That giant statue I pass by on my way to school(not anymore its summer break) I feel like its watching me RIGHT NOW(looks outside window)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Anyone else have a fear of this happening?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/7b/BrawlTurningToWar.JPG

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Ok...the picture above is weird...but that is not my biggest fear. My biggest fear is death itself, thinking that at one moment someone could sneak into your house and shoot you, or that something will explode, or just death. Like the end of the world predictions, even though I don't believe those.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Where did you get the image from? I think it's weird, but I'm not afraid of it.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

That'd be the last thing I'd be afraid of. I'd just punch each one to give em' black eyes.
TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

That picture...just...I would get a gun or something and shoot all the eyes out of there so I am still not afraid of that.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Wish I had mah bazooka wit me. Then I'd show these eyeballs what's up."

Seriously, though, why is Wario surrendering to them? All he has to do is kick them and they'll be blind (and they'll probably fly a few feet, depending on whether or not they're made of rubber).

So you only need fear a situation like that if you have absolutely zero confidence that you can defend yourself against giant eyeballs that do nothing but float and stare at you.

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

hmm........I'd say my biggest fear is hieghts. When I go up in an airplane I always start to get nervous

Showing 76-90 of 160