ForumsThe Tavernif every hero and villain from every place/series fought, who would win?

89 10783
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had a conversation like this with my brothers, and some pretty interesting opinions were thrown around. I want to see what other people think as well.

• 89 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Well, certain versions of Wolverine are completely immortal (one even recovering from a point blank nuclear blast), but there is also God. I'm pretty sure God would win out in this fight.

Well Thor is an immortal god with a hammer of awesome so....... yeah he would win in the end.

Wrong. Norse gods are immortal in the sense that they will never die of age. They can still be killed. In fact, the true Thor and every other Norse god dies in the battle of Ragnarok.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

You mean, like this?

And the fight raged on for a century,
Many lives were claimed, but eventually
The champion stood, the rest saw there better...
Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Are we bringing in deities now? Or are we limiting it to the comic book hero gods? The movie "Thor" just had the norse gods as individuals with really advanced tech and life support systems.

"Some call it magic, some call it science... In my world, they are both one and the same." - Thor

Which interpretation are we gonna go off of? The classical mythological Thor? ...the comic book Avenger Thor? ...or are both entities duking it out against each other?

btw... this be muh 1000th forum post (not really... b/c I've got a few no ap forum comments... but still >XD )

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well... if all the heroes win alone. then all of them would win together.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Doomsday anyone who can kill superman can win this battle.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I would actually say Nekron would win, because anyone who dies goes on his team (as a zombie with all of their original powers plus a black power ring), and even if he were to be killed, if one of his zombie slaves picks up his scythe, which is also the black power battery, then they become Nekron.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Godzilla would win. Or Starkiller from force unleashed. Both r epic. Or soap from mw. Yeah

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Starkiller wouldn't win, he was killed by Vader (or Palpatine, I forget who). Godzilla is hard to beat, though.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Every place? Does my mind count?
In that case... "him".

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

The one above all. Its the ruleing celestial of the marvel comics. Celestials are ALLLLLLLL powerful. They cant be killed. No matter what. The only reason galactus was allwold to exsist was so that he would eat un-born celestials hidden in planets. The celestials go about with their jobs, such as messing with universes, and destroying the embodients of multi-verses that they dont like. The one above all commands all the celestials, and even if every celestials and every other thing that ever existed was to fight him, he would win.

Celestial one above all=win

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Mothra kills Godzilla in one or more of the movies... just saying.

I've got something similar you all might be interested in... It's called DBZ MULTIVERSE

It's almost the same concept as here... just random DBZ characters from all over combating against each other. You might enjoy it... you might hate it.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Thanks, Sonatavarius. I am a really big DBZ fan. I'll be sure to check it out.

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

You mean, like this?

And the fight raged on for a century,
Many lives were claimed, but eventually
The champion stood, the rest saw there better...
Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater

Exactly, I'm surprised no one else mentioned this.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

would actually say Nekron would win, because anyone who dies goes on his team (as a zombie with all of their original powers plus a black power ring), and even if he were to be killed, if one of his zombie slaves picks up his scythe, which is also the black power battery, then they become Nekron.

what if someone destroys the scythe?
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

1.Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, since essentially he's like a god on Earth.

2.The one who runs away and hides. Since they are smart they'll know to run away and hide until everyone has killed themselves fighting each other.

Showing 16-30 of 89