ForumsThe Tavernif every hero and villain from every place/series fought, who would win?

89 10780
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had a conversation like this with my brothers, and some pretty interesting opinions were thrown around. I want to see what other people think as well.

• 89 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Exactly, I'm surprised no one else mentioned this.

Hope that's sarcasm, because I posted a link to the same video on the first page, and someone else posted a link to a different video but with the same song. It was the third time that particular song was brought up.

Anyways, I don't think anyone would win. I think the world would explode.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

The villains of course. Think about the thing from Rise of the Silver Surfer and all other evil dudes.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Magneto. Everyone who uses any metal at all instantly loses.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Here is how it would go. Galactus would eat the planet they're fighting on, killing/eating everyone else but him. But then Galactus would get ingestion and have the worst gas ever and explode. No one wins. THE END. Sick and twisted ending, but it'd probably happen.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The a- team would win.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Isn't there always more bad guys than good guys?
Take harry potter for instance: Take into consideration the last battle and how many people fought. Voldemort had an "army" of followers much bigger, plus trolls, giants, dementors.
Even though the good guys won in the end.
If every hero and villain fought?
Villains for sure.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And Starkiller killed himself and would have killed vader and palpatine but if he did he would be no better. And of corse have played 2? He was cloned by vader and became the real Starkiller. He blew up the death star BY HIMSELF! he used the force to bring down a star destroyer! And Galatia would not win. He was stopes by silver surfer and fantastic four and all of marvel ( ulteminte alliance anyone?) and mothra was killed by Godzilla as many times. And the most resent one he killed ALL the other mosters other than, mothra (who helped at the end) and his three allies ( they were being mind controled) he was nice and didn't kill them

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The a- team would win

http://www.budster.net/gifs/quagmire/quagmire_family_guy_the_a-team.jpg

Totally.
darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

I think the villans would win.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Galactus wasn't stopped by the silver surfer, he was just pushed really far away.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Galactus = Marvel's interpretation of Chuck Norris.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Amen brotha!

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

bumble bee

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I wouldnt know who would win because im not some person who sits around a tv 4ever deciding who would be the best! =P

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

People this is not a villains vs Heros it is a Everyman for himself kinda thing. Basically it's the ultimate showdown song but you choose who wins.

Showing 31-45 of 89