ForumsThe Tavernif every hero and villain from every place/series fought, who would win?

89 10781
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had a conversation like this with my brothers, and some pretty interesting opinions were thrown around. I want to see what other people think as well.

• 89 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think Mister Mxyzptlk would win. If he was serious enough about it.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the bible is a series. god would win.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

That's cheating! no one can beat God!

(I swear, If anyone says chuck norris, I'm gonna have some righteous indignation at you.)

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

(I swear, If anyone says chuck norris, I'm gonna have some righteous indignation at you.)

Sorry this is totally off topic, but I've always wondered this: Why does everyone I know hate chuck norris and make jokes about him (I know this is probably stupid, but I just don't get it)?
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Because a lot of people think that chuck norris is a boss because he round house kicked some dude in a movie or something, so they make jokes about how manly he is. I occasionally like those jokes, but not when they compare him to God. that's goin' too far.

Rycerz
Rycerz
8 posts
Nomad

Concerning mere mortals, probably Captain Falcon. My assumption is based generally off of the statements about him.
At least, those statements, and this... .

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Perry the platypus would win for sure.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I think that Scourge from transformers would win. He is basically the unsettlingly large leader of the predacons (robots that transform into giant animals/dinosaurs), he has an axe almost the same size as him, and transforms into a massive fire-breathing dragon. Optimus Prime and Ironhide had to combine TWICE in order for him to deem them worthy of being spared, and even though he technically works for Megatron, he is deathly afraid of pissing Scourge off.

Also, Magneto can't use his metal powers on Scourge if he is cut in half and on fire.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I'm surprised nobody has suggested any of the older superheroes. Anybody ever heard of Atom Ant? All the power of a nuclear bomb in the size of an ant.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Yeah, but Wolverine took the force of an actual nuke at close range and survived, which means that so could deadpool, and basically everyone from Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. Yeah Gogeta!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but Wolverine took the force of an actual nuke at close range and survived, which means that so could deadpool, and basically everyone from Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. Yeah Gogeta!

You can crash a car into a reinforced concrete wall and do no damage to it, but put that same force behind a sewing needle and it will go straight through the wall. This is because the psi skyrockets as the surface area is lowered. If you focus the force of a nuke into the size of an ant, it will be incredibly, amazingly, tremendous power.

Also, I was the one that pointed out that Wolverine could survive a nuke.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Perry the Platypus would stop the nuke from going off.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone remember Dr. Manhattan? Well, I think he'd win. He's pretty much invincible and has many powers. I think he can stop time as well, not sure.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I didn't read all 6 pages of replies, so I apologise in advance if this has already been said (repeatedly). But I think wolverine would win the ultimate multi-verse showdown, just beacause the guy is basically invincible and immortal and therefore would just outlast everyone else.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Galactus can teleport objects across space and time. He could send Wolverine into space where he'd suffocate and explode due to the vacuum.

Wiki

Showing 46-60 of 89