ForumsThe Tavernif every hero and villain from every place/series fought, who would win?

89 10778
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had a conversation like this with my brothers, and some pretty interesting opinions were thrown around. I want to see what other people think as well.

• 89 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I don't Think Wolverine would win. We have seen powers in DBZ capable of killing immortals and creatures capable of regenerating from a single cell by leaving nothing to come back.
Goku may stand a good chance at winning given his state at the end of the GT series.

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

superman. he's a boss he wins hands downjust coat him in led and hes even more invincible

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

well. i believe supermans counterpart mars man would win, considering hes like superman plus 100. but goku is defffinatly up there as well.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Sorry this is totally off topic, but I've always wondered this: Why does everyone I know hate chuck norris and make jokes about him (I know this is probably stupid, but I just don't get it)?

Because you can hate him but he controls your mind. He makes you make jokes about him.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

Jesus would win.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Superman because he can't die.

According to Wiki he was killed by Doomsday.
Taddd9
Taddd9
43 posts
Nomad

i agree jesus would win because of the awesome power of God

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

*cough* jesus can be arguable by the atheists out there >_>
but i agree The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny is the first thing that came to my mind...so basically NO ONE WILL WIN...bc the final guy will kill himself xD

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

mr. rogers in a blood-stained sweater

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

*cough* jesus can be arguable by the atheists out there >_>
but i agree The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny is the first thing that came to my mind...so basically NO ONE WILL WIN...bc the final guy will kill himself xD

Technically the civilian lived.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i think if a whole bunch of evil minds all combined they would destroy good guys cause when u think about it their is always more and more villians

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

i think if a whole bunch of evil minds all combined they would destroy good guys cause when u think about it their is always more and more villians

This isn't a good-vs-evil, it's a free-for-all.
Showing 76-87 of 89