ForumsThe TavernPirate or Medival knight or Ninja

76 9612
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Do you like Pirates, Knights, or Ninja's and your favorite weapon. I like pirates because they are strong, fearless, and Jack Sparrow is awesome. Knights have cool weapons. Ninjas a nimble.

• 76 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ninjas a nimble.

I meant are nimble not a nimble
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Ninja's are amazing. They will sneak up on you and you will be dead before you even know what happened. I guess I would have to say throwing stars for favorite weapon. They can be used as a weapon or as a distraction.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Ninjas. They're fast and could beat a pirate or a knight. My favorite weapon would be the katana.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

ninjas! Ninjas are awesome! And as for the favorite weapon is the shuriken. I've got about 100 paper shurikens that I made myself.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

funnyhttp://www.google.com/imgres?q=ninja&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=853&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=tQ31tvM49NRGVM:&imgrefurl=http://johncassidy-baminton-ninjas.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-ninja-apparel-logo.html&docid=GOHeDxI1UJOFSM&w=512&h=512&ei=qnYwTqylLo-BhQfI15Ah&zoom=1

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

2.bp.blogspot.com/_eLCp-rJDGnY/TKoJt-83VWI/AAAAAAAAABo/f-S88HEAdZ8/s1600/Ninja+-+Gear+Logo.jpg

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Ninjas are the best, they can sneak up and kill any pirate or knight without them having a chance to take action. For weapon I'd say Shuriken.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Pirates for one reason. They have GRENADES AND GUNS! The knight would not stand a chance against the ninja or the pirate, and the pirate would just shoot the ninja

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ninja's are amazing. They will sneak up on you and you will be dead before you even know what happened.

A knight would have a sheild and armor and could block the ninja
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

A knight would have a sheild and armor and could block the ninja

Katana's are also the sharpest sword in the world and medieval armor has failed their wearer countless times. But thepyro's right, pirates have guns and grenades. You can't beat guns and grenades.
KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

You can't beat guns and grenades.

Pirates have the worst aim unless they are a sharp shooter, which then they would be kinda weak.

I'm going for ninja's here.

They are strong, fast, smart and can be undetectable. They can do more things than a knight and are more reliable than a pirate.

Might I also add that a ninja could kill both easily at the same time?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Pirates have the worst aim unless they are a sharp shooter, which then they would be kinda weak.

You know this, how? Maybe today's pirates have bad aim, but back then, if you had bad aim, you're done for.
swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

Pirates vote here!They have way better advancement in weaponry but the downside is:They only get ONE shot in most of there weapons.

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

You know this, how? Maybe today's pirates have bad aim, but back then, if you had bad aim, you're done for

How many pirates you know could hit a moving ninja?
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Pirates are the best. They have gunpowder. If they have a parrot then the parrot can alert them of an approaching ninja. Once the pirate has been alerted, the ninja is shot in the leg and keelhauled.

Showing 1-15 of 76