ForumsThe TavernPirate or Medival knight or Ninja

76 9614
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Do you like Pirates, Knights, or Ninja's and your favorite weapon. I like pirates because they are strong, fearless, and Jack Sparrow is awesome. Knights have cool weapons. Ninjas a nimble.

• 76 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

How many pirates you know could hit a moving ninja?

How many pirates have encountered ninjas? And remember that pirates are shooting while on a boat being thrown about by the ocean, making aiming quite difficult.
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

ninjas and their katana its classic

xDuked
xDuked
29 posts
Nomad

Well, I say ninjas, probably because I'm asain, but still Ninjas are cool.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Medieval knights. The armor is awesome.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

You guys need to watch the show, deadliest warrior. They use a computer program to input the data the get from testing all the weapons and run it 1000 times and whoever wins more time is declared deadliest. They actual paired up knights vs. pirates and the pirates destroyed because of they're infamous blunderbuss. They also paired up a ninja against a spartan and the spartan obliterated the ninja. So in conclusion I would have to say knight would beat both of them because the knight is similar to a spartan except even better armor. I would have to say that my favorite weapon would be the morning star because if you get hit with it you are going to most likely die.

Ninja's don't even generally use katanas. They used their own shorter version of the katana called the ninja-to. They would use sheaths that were a lot longer than their swords so their opponent would underestimate how quickly they could draw and slash their sword. The coolest of the ninja's weapons i would have to say is they're black eggs filled with metsubushi. Metsubushi was a powder made up of ashes, ground-up pepper, mud, flour, and dirt. For severe damage, it could also include fine-ground glass or salt. When confronted by an enemy the ninja would crush the black eggs in they're hands and throw it at the person's eyes. That is why ninja's are thought to disappear in a cloud of smoke.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I think that them fighting would be like a rock, paper, scissors situation, where ninja would beat pirate, pirate would beat knight, and knight would beat pirate.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

pirate would beat knight, and knight would beat pirate.

Come again?
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Ninja would beat pirate, pirate would beat knight, and knight would beat ninja. sorry about that got mixed up.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

knight is similar to a spartan except even better armor. I would have to say that my favorite weapon would be the morning star because if you get hit with it you are going to most likely die.

Except spartans fought mainly with spears and knights mainly use swords. Completely different strategies involved. And what is a morning star?
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

The morning star has a wooden handle about say, 6 inches long. Connected to that is as long chain with a large spiked ball on the end. The weapon is swung around to gain momentum increasing the PSI of impact even more causing more trauma.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

And, I wasn't saying that the spartan and the knight's offensive strategies were alike I was talking about defense. That is the only reason the spartan beat the ninja.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah that's what I thought. But aren't those just called flails?

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

http://images.wikia.com/deadliestwarrior/images/c/ca/Morgenstern.jpg

The Morning Star is the English version of a flail, but, it is a solid head of iron or steel with protruding points or nails, a Flail is German made weapon with a handle attached with one or two lengths of chain attached to a ball of iron with protruding points.

mvpassio
mvpassio
3 posts
Peasant

even though i dont usually go with the crowd i have to agree ninjas are superior

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Well, if we're bringing Deadliest Warrior into this, Ninja was beaten by a Spartan, so Ninja=already out. And Pirate beat Knight so Pirate=winner.

Showing 16-30 of 76