ForumsThe TavernPirate or Medival knight or Ninja

76 9613
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Do you like Pirates, Knights, or Ninja's and your favorite weapon. I like pirates because they are strong, fearless, and Jack Sparrow is awesome. Knights have cool weapons. Ninjas a nimble.

• 76 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I'd say medieval knights have cool weapons, but ninjas are awesome and furtive. I like their throwing stars. :P

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I agree with wil. Ninjas could beats pirates, pirates beat knights and knights beats ninjas.

lm5678
lm5678
35 posts
Peasant

because this is a topic on which you like best i would have to say ninjas, they have stealth, katanas, throwing stars and they did espionage and sabotage. In a fight between the three of them i think it depends on who's fighting who. like wil said ninjas beat pirates, pirates could beat knights and in a close fight knights would beat ninjas.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Except neither the knight or the ninja would have a chance to get close to the pirate because they have guns and grenades. The way some people have been saying this makes it sound like a game of rock, paper, scissors, which it's not.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Turtleman you are right for the most part but i would have to say that ninja would beat pirate. Ninja's are to fast to get sho by the pirates inaccurate guns and the pirate has no armor so I think it would be easy for the ninja to eliminate him.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

and being a martial arts master.

Ninja's were not martial arts "masters". Ninjas were usually farmers who didn't like how things were being done by the samurais and their commanding officers, so they took action. They realized the only way they could beat their superior foe would be to get cheap and sneaky kills.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

If a ninja can be killed by a slow- moving spartan, then a ninja can definitely be killed by faster moving pirate.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

If a ninja can be killed by a slow- moving spartan, then a ninja can definitely be killed by faster moving pirate.

Depends, if its on the open sea then yes the pirate would win. But if it's a night, in a town or field i say the ninja would win. The ninja would just sneak up on the pirate and kill him/her with stelth.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

The only reason the ninja beat the spartan is because of his armor and mostly his large shield. The ninja could not get a hit on the spartan because he would always block it with his shield or armor. pirates have no armor. It's not about speed, it's about defense.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I meant the only reason the spartan beat the ninja.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

You say the a ninja could win because pirate has no armor. Look at a ninja, they don't have any armor, either.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Turtle, the ninjas make up for their lack of armor by being very fast. Pirates aren't fast at all.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Pirates are as fast their legs can carry them, so speed of a pirate= varied.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Pirates are not nearly as fast as ninjas. There is no arguing that. All of the pirate's melee weapons are very slow except for the cutlass. And their guns are too inaccurate to actually hit the quick ninja, so tell me how this pirate would manage to kill the ninja.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

ok, lets even say that a pirate spots the ninja before the stelth kill. The pirate reaches for his gun and before he can even grab it, the ninja throws a shuriken at his hand. Then he runs up with a katana and it over. A pirate would of course beat a knight because knights are slow and the pirate has a gun. And knights beat ninjas for the same reason spartans beat ninjas.

Showing 31-45 of 76