ForumsThe TavernPirate or Medival knight or Ninja

76 9615
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Do you like Pirates, Knights, or Ninja's and your favorite weapon. I like pirates because they are strong, fearless, and Jack Sparrow is awesome. Knights have cool weapons. Ninjas a nimble.

• 76 Replies
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Dair, you are right for the most part except I doubt the pirate would even see the ninja. He would probably stay far away in a tree or in bushes and shoot him with a poisoned blow dart, and it would be over. And I will say it again ninjas didn't generally use katanas. They used their own shorter version of the katana called the ninja-to.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

There is no arguing that pirates are as fast as ninjas. But what you were saying is the pirates were slow. And pirates are not slow. Pirates are actually pretty accurate, I said this some pages back.

The pirate reaches for his gun and before he can even grab it, the ninja throws a shuriken at his hand

Pirates usually don't use holsters. They'll usually have two tied to a rope and they wear it like a a necklace, making for quick access and more than one shot, they'll also carry up to three pairs of this, so that's six shots and god knows how many grenades.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Their grenades or granados aren't very faulty and do not do very much damage. You should discount the granados completely, and how do you figure that having them tied to a rope around your neck is quick? They didn't have them around their neck most of the time anyway. A perfect example: Black Beard he holstered them all over his body. He has some in his coat, some on his legs, on his back, and etc.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

The ropes were long enough to where they were pretty much at hand level. Not in any pockets. We're not talking about specific famous pirates here. If you're going to talk about Black Beard, then give a specific famous ninja. Ninja's throwing starts are usually in a little pouch.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

They did not usually wear them around their neck, but anyway ninja's did keep them in a pouch, but they were quick and if they needed them for a fight they would have one or two in their hand before they confronted their foe.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Going into battle, pirates would keep them around their neck. And the pirates with better aim than regular pirates have rifles. And others have the Blunderbuss, which is an old shotgun. They either would have to be more accurate or less accurate, but closer up. The higher ranking pirates are very skilled swordsmen, as well.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I assure you that the ninja would beat the pirate in a sword fight and would be much quicker on the draw. Pirates rarely used rifles. All most all used pistols. Most also used a blunderbuss along with their pistols. Most pirates had 4-6 pistols on them at all times. I will assure you that they did not keep all six pistols around their neck. Maybe they would keep one around their neck, but the rest would be else where.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Well, like what was said before, ninjas were farmers, so sword skill= varied. Some are better swordsmen than others. Some pirates were better swordsmen than others. When you get right down to it, it all comes down to what skill in fighting someone has, which is one reason why some of Deadliest Warrior can be a bit off at times.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Ninjas trained their skills almost 24 hours a day because of their passion for what they believed in. They were almost all wonderful swordsmen. They also had their killer weapon the kusarigama. A farming sickle connected by a long chain to a heavy iron ball.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

[img]http://clipart.m-y-d-s.com/weapons/kusarigama/b.gif[/img

Kusarigama

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well Deadliest Warrior said that a pirate would win against a knight but I think that a knight would beat a ninja. Overall a Pirate has a gun actually many guns. So my win goes to a pirate.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

http://clipart.m-y-d-s.com/weapons/kusarigama/b.gif
Kusarigama... Mr Tripppy your going to have to have a better argument than that.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Mr Tripppy your going to have to have a better argument than that.

Which is why I'm pulling out of this debate. I can only keep my attention span for topics like this for only so long.
boushh20
boushh20
24 posts
Nomad

NINJAAAAAAAAAAA! (vanishes)

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Which is why I'm pulling out of this debate.

Why because you can't admit defeat?
Showing 46-60 of 76