ForumsThe TavernPirate or Medival knight or Ninja

76 9616
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Do you like Pirates, Knights, or Ninja's and your favorite weapon. I like pirates because they are strong, fearless, and Jack Sparrow is awesome. Knights have cool weapons. Ninjas a nimble.

• 76 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

What is all this talk of a ninja vs a pirate. The ninja would kill the pirate before the pirate knew that there was a ninja!!

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Daleks don't be so confident. It wouldn't be that easy, but the ninja would still ultimately destroy the pirate.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Why because you can't admit defeat?

And you try to continue this, why exactly?

Most of your points were the same with different word choice. All the ninja relies on is speed, and that's all you said. I named multiple points. So whether a ninja would win or not, I had more points given than you did.

Ninjas were self- trained, meaning training isn't always as good as you say they are. Pirates kill to get money and ultimately stay alive. Ninjas weren't fighting for their lives, they knew they didn't have to do what they did.

Grenados are explosives, so ninjas have to try and dodge shrapnel (and its a fuse lighten to a bunch black powder in a ball, it's effective), and dodging something moving at crazy fast speeds in all directions is probably the same as dodging rain.
KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Ninjas were self- trained, meaning training isn't always as good as you say they are

Have you heard of ninjustu?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Have you heard of ninjustu?

We're talking about the ninjas from a really long time ago. I doubt ninjutsu was fully developed at the time, considering martial arts take a life to master. Let alone making an all new one.
jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

definitely ninjas... and as for the weapon i sleep with a throwing star and throwing knife on the table next to my bed just in case i cant get to the gun fast enough...

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

just in case i cant get to the gun fast enough...

Why not keep the gun on the table? You're method of thinking= easily robbed. You've got to get a head shot to take them down unless the throwing knife goes in three inches. But with a gun, you could shoot them anywhere and they'll be hurting because that's also steaming hot lead going in and occasionally out. So they're bleeding and burning. Maybe then, the knife and the throwing star will be more useful.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

ninjustu was developed by the farmer ninjas, they were all trained this way. They weren't lone wolves. They worked together, and all trained together.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Why not keep the gun on the table? You're method of thinking= easily robbed. You've got to get a head shot to take them down unless the throwing knife goes in three inches. But with a gun, you could shoot them anywhere and they'll be hurting because that's also steaming hot lead going in and occasionally out. So they're bleeding and burning. Maybe then, the knife and the throwing star will be more useful.

In this case the gun is the better option I agree. But it depends if you're sneaking up on the person or not. For ninjas thay're sneaking up on people so they're weaponds are perfect. pirates arn't usally the sneaky type.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

they'll be hurting because that's also steaming hot lead going in

If this actually happened with bullets it would make the wound better, because it would cauterize the wound and stop bleeding.
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Pirates would just shoot them all so pirate wins.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Yup they would

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

But it depends if you're sneaking up on the person or not. For ninjas thay're sneaking up on people so they're weaponds are perfect. pirates arn't usally the sneaky type

That's true, but if it's a break-in, stealth is definitely a non-option. It's hard to sneak up on somebody in a house...well the houses in my neighborhood, at least.

If this actually happened with bullets it would make the wound better, because it would cauterize the wound and stop bleeding.

This usually does happen because when you shoot a gun, it creats a small explosion from the ignition of the gun powder. That's where the flash comes from. So from said explosion and the speeds it is traveling at, it gets very hot. That's why if you were to pick up a bullet after firing it and it hits the ground (depending on the temperature of the surrounding area), it's very hot. And sure it stops the blood from pouring out, but that doesn't stop the giant hole in where ever you were shot.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

This usually does happen because when you shoot a gun, it creats a small explosion from the ignition of the gun powder. That's where the flash comes from. So from said explosion and the speeds it is traveling at, it gets very hot. That's why if you were to pick up a bullet after firing it and it hits the ground (depending on the temperature of the surrounding area), it's very hot. And sure it stops the blood from pouring out, but that doesn't stop the giant hole in where ever you were shot

This would only be true from a very close distance. The bullet is moving so fast through the air that it cools off before it hits the target. The only part of the bullet that is hot is the back part because it doesn't propel through the air.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

This would only be true from a very close distance

This is a house break-in situation we're talking about here. So it is at a very close distance.
Showing 61-75 of 76