ForumsThe TavernIf You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

66 10761
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much says it all: If You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

• 66 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ooooh! Fun! I'd head straight to Germany with a stolen jet and take my pick of the Heckler und Koch armory, then I'd stuff with some banks and give myself a load of money!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What would there to do? Nobody will be online for PSN, no stores or gym or arcades for service, nothing. Just time to pay the bills...

Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

no stores or gym or arcades for service

Well... you could break in and noone would know.
:P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I would die.

Is it a bad thing that the face I made from reading that look something like my armatar?

But I'd probably get all the Itunes giftcards and scan them in stores so then I have unlimited music. I'd take some money from several places (I wouldn't suck the places dry, though). Probably take some band shirts from bands that I listen to. Get a lifetime supply of Monster energy drinks. A new fridge to hold all of those cans, some new airsoft equipment. And by the end of the day, I'd have enough money to buy what I didn't get to that was on my list.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

there would be no survival animals would become the dominant speices so u hav to get s gun and if u cant aim u r screwed

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

there would be no survival animals would become the dominant speices so u hav to get s gun and if u cant aim u r screwed

But this is for only a day. I think everything will hold up without a day of maintenance.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

And even if something like that does happen, I'll have a G36 and a revolver with me! I'll probably also get an RPG-7, and some biohazard RPGs to go with it.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

wake up, eat breakfast, play games, eat sandwich, play games, steal a laptop, sleep, laugh it off the next day... you know, the usual.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I would play the part of Nero in this play.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Ummm, I would do more stuff then I can say in one thing on a post, I finished less than 1/4 which was scrolling already so lets just say, almost everything I wanted.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I would be extremely happy! Well, I would have myself a big house with a pool. All the music I could ever want. Find myself some arcade games, take the games and stuff from the stores. Get myself some guns. Going to need to eat. Lots of stuff. No need for money so I would burn some of it, use some for target practice ect. Sail the oceans, visit lots of countries. So much stuff...

rockband101
rockband101
121 posts
Nomad

1.Find lots of explosive stuff.
2.Steal enough money from banks to have 500 billion dollars(wouldn't be fun to count that!)
3.Live the rest of my life happily ever after (assuming everybody else comes back on earth the next day).

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I love how a lot of these answers involve stealing or breaking in to places. Good to know the AG users have such a great moral backbone...

as for me, I'd probably head to the beach, blast some loud rock music and have a few drinks (assuming the 1 day alone was a nice summer day).

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Good to know the AG users have such a great moral backbone...

its a gaming forum filled with teenagers. what do you expect?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i would get some things i ever wanted, do things i ever wanted...the usuall thing...

Showing 1-15 of 66