ForumsThe TavernIf You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

66 10760
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much says it all: If You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

• 66 Replies
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

I think the option to freeze time is better.
Cause then you can do thinks to people, not just banks and stuff.

ZazzyZazzy
ZazzyZazzy
5 posts
Nomad

Well, it's interesting to read this. But I would steal money and save it.

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I think I'll steal a Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3 or a Wii, some games,
a new desktop computer, a sword, a bass, a Nintendo 3DS, a flascard to 3DS, see if there's something new on Beasts of Midnight and steal the biggest television of a shop.

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

I would take a trip to several stores around the area and clear out the nicer TV's. Then take the large majority of Games/Movies/Music selections. Treat myself to large storage bins and move them into my house.

After I would raid bookstores for all Sci Fi/Fantasy books.

It would be glorious.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would place hidden cameras in every store and stuff the day before you get your only person day, so I could sell all you guys out for legitley earned money.

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
77 posts
Nomad

Defiantly steal all the money I can get my hands on, drive my car non stop with no time wasted, go to nearest best buy, rack in all the electronic equipment I can fit into my car, than drive to apple store, take all iPhones MacBook etc and prob make a sandwich.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Get a load of money and then nick a load of stuff in a shop (everything i want) then go to a gun shop and have fun

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

rob banks and stores. so i will have loads of money when all the people return.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would cover the city in rope. So when people "respawn" they fall when they get out of th door.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

myspacebarisbroken
butiwouldgetaloadofmoneyandcandyandcraplikethat
theniwouldhirearobottodrivemetothebeach\\whereicouldcollectjellyfishandcoolseashellswithout
losinghthemtootherpeople

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

The real question is, what wouldn't I do? *mischievous grin*

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

If I was the ONLY person on earth for a day,
I'd do all the things I can't do when I'm NOT
the only person on earth.
That's a lot of stuff to do for one day.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

so lonely!!!!!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Go to the library, and read without having the librarian glare at me. I don't know what her problem is...

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

To everypony that says they'd steal stuff, wouldn't everyone notice you suddenly have a bunch of stuff for some strange reason?

I don't think I'd be able to do my usual things, since Xbox LIVE would be dead and so would Memebase.

I guess I'd take a joyride around town in one of the cars. Other than that, I dunno what else.

Showing 46-60 of 66