ForumsThe TavernIf You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

66 10762
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much says it all: If You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

• 66 Replies
sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Hm, I'd go to a bank, get a load of money, go to 7 11 and eat a giant Slurpee for free, get a revolver and THEN GO INSANE.

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

Steal stuff i want

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would go to the places i used to go as a kid - like the indoor jungle gyms that i'm too tall and old for now.

I know a indoor gym jungle that doesn't have a age sign so if u want to do that I can give u a address.

But I would hide in my bed and hope I won't get abducted.
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Sing. Dance. Steal stuff.

But only a day. No longer.
I can't survive the loneliness.

toroloco70
toroloco70
10 posts
Jester

steal a bank, get some weapons, buy a good house... and then live happily to the rest of my life

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I'd probably play TF2 on a server with bots. I wanna say I wouldn't steal anything, but honestly, I would. And do stuff that I'd normally be embarrassed doing in public

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I would probably go loot a couple stores and go turn my house into a bunker.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um steal a bunch of stuff, go places for free, and get my family and I free 5 day tickets to DisneyLand for the next week.

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

You know, I am sure that the world will notice if they all disappear and come back the next day to find you doing some last minute burglaries... Also its not like the damage you do is undone....

In which case lets nuke Japan again! It'll end a war somewhere.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

i'd mast- i mean i'd probably steal a pizza place, book store, and videogame store dry

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I think everyone here is lying.
Come on. If u wake up in the morning and there is nobody, nowhere you don't think. Oh crap everyone is gone what should I do. Loot some stores. I think you get afraid. But that wouldnt be fun.

Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

I think everyone here is lying.
Come on. If u wake up in the morning and there is nobody, nowhere you don't think. Oh crap everyone is gone what should I do. Loot some stores. I think you get afraid. But that wouldnt be fun.

This thread doesn't have to be completely realistic lol...

Drift89
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Go around the world and take everything I want and play all games!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i probebly would get insane but if not il make a bunker for my self gather the guns i never had dream off take recipeas of food from resturants and fast foods to make food cause without food i am a dead meat !!! i gather computers gather everything i can games . books . and ... i put them in my big bunker (i make the bunker for defending my self from animals natural disasters and ... or if there are zombies 0-0 il kill them all (again 0-0) il probebli kill my self from playing xbox 360 and ps3 and computer i try to find the nearest radio station and broad cast that i am alive and if there is some one els alive come i have food ...i try to read medical books technology books and ... so i can increase my science and medical information so if i got sick i eat drugs !!! and ... after these i go to some places like disney land for fun !!!

SICK PLANNING EY !!!!

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

I would go out full frontal but with a V mask and a tie and pair of boots!
and buy some strange thing! yeah I would buy. I put the money on the table and take what I want.
but I would steal some cops cars, drive'em very fast and crash them also I would destroy some places like some memorials and grave stones.
I would steal from government not form the people.
and paint big Anarchism sign everywhere I can.

Showing 31-45 of 66