ForumsThe TavernIf You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

66 10763
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much says it all: If You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

• 66 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What I would do is just walk around, explore, think, go on the compter, you have no responsibilities for the day so why make some for yourself?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Steal some stuff... nothing much to do with no one around.

Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

I would die from sadness and loneliness before i had the chance to do something else.I can't imagine my life without people,i can't live alone

Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

Oh - it said for a day - well the above goes if the question was forever!If it was for a day i would do just what i do everyday!

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I don't get why everyone wants to steal things?? I think the next day the cops would relize stuff is stolen and it's not very ethical.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I don't get why everyone wants to steal things?? I think the next day the cops would relize stuff is stolen and it's not very ethical.

That's what I was thinking! It's one day without people not one day without secriuty camaras.

I would go and do something like driving my dad's car to places and do whatever I feel like. I would also go pantsless the entire day, but have a mask on my face. Again, security camaras.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'd do nothing tbh, probably sleep all day or something.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would go and do something like driving my dad's car to places and do whatever I feel like. I would also go pantsless the entire day, but have a mask on my face. Again, security camaras.

Why not just stay in the legal limits? You can do alot of things when you have no responcibilities, and all you guys think about is stealing stuff or driving a car, I wouldn't even try to drive a car by myself, especialy if it was owned by my dad cause I tried driving before, and without any training, I suck horribley, also for people who wanna fly somewhere, I highly dout flight sim helps enough to actualy fly somewhere, and how are you going to get back once te day is over?? I think the idea of going pantsless is pointless since it'l have no real point.
I'd do nothing tbh, probably sleep all day or something.

Sounds like a brave occupation =)
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I would go in all the banks and break the security cameras and take a whole bunch of money >

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

would go in all the banks and break the security cameras and take a whole bunch of money >

Wave hello to each one first
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Pranks all my neighbors houses. And whenthey come back to see tp and Dirt all over the place...

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean? There's nothing illegal about walking around town pantless. Besides no pants symbolizes freedom. I'd drive carefully though. Veeeerrrrryyyy carefully. And on the highly likly chance I crash my dad won't really know I did it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I would go to the places i used to go as a kid - like the indoor jungle gyms that i'm too tall and old for now.

dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

Honestly? Here Are My Answers:

1.Don't wear any clothes
2.Steal Money From A Bank
3.Break Things
4.Watch *Beeeeep*
5.Steal Things I Want..
6.Read My Girlfriend's Diary

Then the next day will be my daily routine~!
Heheheh

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would go to the places i used to go as a kid - like the indoor jungle gyms that i'm too tall and old for now.

Yea thats a good answer. I would just walk around and wonder why everyone is gone except me all of the sudden.
Showing 16-30 of 66