ForumsThe TavernIf You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

66 10759
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much says it all: If You Were the Only Person on Earth for a Day, What Would You Do?

• 66 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Go to the library, and read without having the librarian glare at me. I don't know what her problem is...

Maybe she luffs you.

I would be lonely, so I probably do nothing because I like doing stuff with my friends.
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

I'd whack off on my parents pillows. Then steal a car and take it to multiple banks where I would take a bit of money from each so it's not as noticeable if I stole a lot of oney from only a few.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Well... Only one day to do whatever? Okay...

Probably rob Fort Knox and melt all the gold into coins. Then I'd drop them all in the homeless center.

randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

I would run around screaming. Spontaneously combust or explode ( yes I did spell spontaneous right on my first try). Be like robin hood. Be depressed there is nobody anywhere. Go crazy.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I would run around screaming. Spontaneously combust or explode ( yes I did spell spontaneous right on my first try). Be like robin hood. Be depressed there is nobody anywhere. Go crazy.

ummm...I left the political area for this?!

w/e I'd probably just sleep, I haven't gotten more than 8 hours in weeks.
Showing 61-65 of 66