ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars - General Discussion

115 33364
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

This thread will be for just anything strwars related.
It will save you the trouble of making a different thread.
You can start conversations on movies,games,shows etc.
and for any picture posters that might want to share some cool pictures.

• 115 Replies
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

ADMIRAL ACKBAR ALL THE WAY

This thread...
IS A TRAP!!

I like the newer ones 'cus they have a lot more actoin.

I like all of them. I have to say, I like the newer ones better because I grew up watching them. But I thoroughly appreciate the whole saga.
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

This thread...
IS A TRAP!!

Ha Ha. That was so funny I didnt even laugh.
anyone know any good games?

I'd have to say the best was force unleashed, 'cus you get so many force abilties. Plus the graphics rocked.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You know that scene was stolen from
Ben-Hur (almost frame by frame)?

It is better though(the pod racing). And I was talking about the game, it was for computer.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

And I was talking about the game, it was for computer.

I've got the one for N64, but I haven't played it in years. It's fun. I've got 1st on everything but like the last 3 races.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Star Wars Battlefront is also a fun game. It is better though when you have someone to play with or can get online.

Star Wars Battlegrounds is a computer game. It is a lot like Age of Empires.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Battlefront got boring once i realized the AI is a total moron. Most other star wars games are good though. Battlegrounds is really good too.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I really enjoy Star Wars Rogue Squadron. Over 10 years old and still a favorite.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Battlefront got boring once i realized the AI is a total moron.

It felt good to be a beast at a game for once, but I would like it if my teamates did more than stare at a door for the whole game.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I really enjoy Star Wars Rogue Squadron

OMG. How could I forget this game! It was so epic. I still love it. Sadly I had to get rid of it because the new operating system was to fast for the game. Made you fly super fast so you would crash in the canyon level right away.
I would like it if my teamates did more than stare at a door for the whole game.

Or when they say 'Grenade get down' after the grenade killed you.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

there should be a third starwars battkefront with more weapons, more infantry types to choose from, and more maps. maybe even map making.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

there should be a third starwars battkefront with more weapons, more infantry types to choose from, and more maps. maybe even map making.

There's gonna be. Either 2012 or 2013. And it's gonna be awesome, since they've spent about 5 years making it.
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

All that hype is false.

No it's not, this is a fact. it's going to be battle frontIII:renegade.Here's a pic.
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x474/frisko12/battlefrontthree.jpg
Anyways, I'm not really lokking forward to, I'm more into halo.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No it's not, this is a fact. it's going to be battle frontIII:renegade.Here's a pic.

That is not Battlefront 3. That is Renegade. It was only for PSP and has been out for awhile.
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

That is not Battlefront 3. That is Renegade. It was only for PSP and has been out for awhile.

Listen ask any starwars expert, they will tell you that starwars battle front three is coming out.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Listen ask any starwars expert, they will tell you that starwars battle front three is coming out.

Then you also have to listen to common sense. Common sense tells you that people have been saying it will come out since Battlefront 2 came out.

Read the wiki article
Showing 61-75 of 115