ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars - General Discussion

115 34030
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

This thread will be for just anything strwars related.
It will save you the trouble of making a different thread.
You can start conversations on movies,games,shows etc.
and for any picture posters that might want to share some cool pictures.

• 115 Replies
Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

Daleks, I have just ne little phrase to tell you in realation to Ewoks. EEEEYEEEHAAAA!!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i think it sucks tha Anikan turns evil he was so beast

He still is pretty beast as Darth Vader. If he didn't get all burned up he would have been cooler. Then you would have seen his facial expressions which could have added something.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

He still is pretty beast as Darth Vader. If he didn't get all burned up he would have been cooler. Then you would have seen his facial expressions which could have added something.

Not that beast actually.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

How do you guys feel about '[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_shot_first[/url]'? I think the original frying of Greedo is much better than all the edited versions. If Lucas felt that he needed to redirect Star Wars to be more suitable for kids, then why were the charred bodies of Luke's relatives still shown? And he was totally fine with Indiana Jones shooting a swordsman from a distance.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Link fix: Han shot first

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

How do you guys feel about '[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_shot_first[/url]'? I think the original frying of Greedo is much better than all the edited versions. If Lucas felt that he needed to redirect Star Wars to be more suitable for kids, then why were the charred bodies of Luke's relatives still shown? And he was totally fine with Indiana Jones shooting a swordsman from a distance.

Didn't we already talk about this?

I like it better when Han shot first. Original is usually better.
zorritagamer
zorritagamer
1 posts
Nomad

I think is offtopic, but by the way, the Indy shoot was a "time & money" thing. They don't have time and a shoot end the fight fast than a duel.

pagman711
pagman711
17 posts
Nomad

darht vader against luke this was epic

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

the Indy shoot was a "time & money" thing.

No, it was because Mr. Ford got typhoid from some spoiled dates. He was sick and tired. Too ill to do the original scene (in which he would use his whip to fight), so he said "Can't I just shoot the guy?" And they used the shoot scene instead.
Showing 106-114 of 115