ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars - General Discussion

115 33378
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

This thread will be for just anything strwars related.
It will save you the trouble of making a different thread.
You can start conversations on movies,games,shows etc.
and for any picture posters that might want to share some cool pictures.

• 115 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Yes, and go on YouTube, look at all the comment under any BFIII video, it's all talk about being canceled.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

Fine if you incist then it's not cming out. But I dont really like BF anyways.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

OMG. How could I forget this game! It was so epic. I still love it.

My favorite aspect was that being a kamikaze on purpose was a tactical option to complete objectives. Especially with an unlimited lives cheat. When an AT-ST would be shooting at whatever I needed to defend and I was out of missiles (or was almost dead), I'd ram it to destroy it and regain a full set of missiles and full health.
DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

the battles go "WONG WONG" around the place

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I hate killing stormtroopers, as I have stated, so TFU was painful.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

When an AT-ST

You mean AT-AT? The really big ones. Like this:
http://www.starwars.jp/wiki/images/f/ff/AT-AT.jpg
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

An AT-ST is the two-legged one.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

An AT-ST is the two-legged one.

I know what an AT-ST is. But I think he means AT-AT. They are the harder ones to kill in Rogue Squadron.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I know what an AT-ST is. But I think he means AT-AT. They are the harder ones to kill in Rogue Squadron.

I did mean AT-ST. The only time you fight AT-ATs is when you use a snowspeeder (which has no missiles/bombs). Crashing into AT-ATs won't kill them. Tried that many times lol.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I did mean AT-ST. The only time you fight AT-ATs is when you use a snowspeeder (which has no missiles/bombs). Crashing into AT-ATs won't kill them. Tried that many times lol.

I don't remember AT-ST's. Then again I have not played the game in a really long time.

Have you beaten the challenges? Wedge was really hard to beat. It took me forever.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I don't remember AT-ST's.

Here.

Have you beaten the challenges?

Yes, on my PC version I've got the highest rank of Supreme Allied Commander with like 2 or 3 silver medals and the rest gold, so I use a cheat code to access the Hoth mission. Wedge was tough, but there's a few places where you can fly over the canyon walls to get ahead. It took a while, but now it seems easy. The Death Star challenge was fun. I've only got silver on it because I don't kill enough enemies, and if I do, then I'm out of time for getting gold. The Hoth challenge mission was quite difficult, but I've got gold on it.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

on my PC version

What other versions are there? I thought it was only for PC.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

What other versions are there?

Just Nintendo 64 and PC (Windows only). I've got both. I've also got Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube), Shadows of the Empire (N64), Battle for Naboo (PC), Episode 1 Racer (N64), The Force Unleashed (Wii), and Lego Star Wars (Wii).
darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Xbox kinect too has Star Wars, though I find it lame :/

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The Force Unleashed

Personally I like Force Unleashed 2 better. It is more exciting and you get 2 lightsabers. Both are pretty easy though.
Xbox kinect too has Star Wars, though I find it lame :/

What is the game called?
Showing 76-90 of 115