ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16528
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Not me, I play instruments (saxophone, recorder, and clarinet)

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Hmm I love the clarinet but I only played in school, that class was weird because we played 5 different instruments through the whole year so yea...

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I play the piano, flute, and in 5th grade I played the bass in steel drums for a year. Very fun

I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

Orchestra is cool, but in my opinion, band is more fun. I mean, there's when we march in a parade, play at basketball games... But I respect orchestra.
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I once played a flute in sixth grade. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I found it pretty simple to play.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I play the guitar and a bit of drums....also does a DJ table count as an instrument?

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Orchestra is cool, but in my opinion, band is more fun. I mean, there's when we march in a parade, play at basketball games... But I respect orchestra

Orchestra. Is. Better. KINDA
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Trumpet... I'd go into detail but I felt like I have already so many times about how I've gone far in my music career with just the trumpet.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yeah I play the drums... its soo much fun! xD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I used to play piano. But not anymore. I want to learn to play guitar though. It seems fun to play.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Okay, people.... This thread has been repeated soooooo many times. Let's do a little bit of searching before we make a thread mkay?

To make this relevant, I play a few instruments. Bam.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I used to play the flute when I was at school. Easy instrument to play.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i play the piano for 11 years

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I play piano, vioin and viola.
My favorite song for the piano is Fur Elise,
For the violin, I love Sinfonie in D-Dur,
For the Viola, Pachelbels Canon.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I have played the piano since i was about 5, the violin since I was 11, and the viola since I was 13.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I play electric guitar, im gonna make a band soon

Showing 1-15 of 101