ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16532
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
icecream2000
icecream2000
12 posts
Nomad

oh and the piano and if you count it i sing

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

I'm a mezzosoprano, my voice is my instrument.

Oh, and I play the piano and guitar. And tambourine. Does the tambourine count? It should totally count.

XecK
XecK
4 posts
Peasant

I played piano, but no more long.

_ErazerHead_
_ErazerHead_
14 posts
Nomad

I play bass, It's quite fun. I'd like to try drums but I've got a really bad coordination...

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I used to play piano, but I quit after I lost interest in it. Now, I have more time to check ArmorGames!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Ah, music. One of my favorite things. I play bass, both upright and guitar and am involved in Orchestra, jazz band, and a rock band called "Good Question". I'd say my favorite song to play on bass is Spirit of the Radio by Rush, or Whiplash, which is a funk jazz song by Hank Levy.
I also play drums a little bit, but mostly for my Church's youth group. It's still pretty fun though.

bears8
bears8
13 posts
Nomad

My scool make me play a Recorder.
I can only play "Hot Cross Buns"
B-A-G, B-A-G, G-G, A-A, B-A-G :|
:|=Repeat Sign.

Hylst
Hylst
10 posts
Nomad

I used to play pretty decent on the drums.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I play guitar, bass, piano, and..that's it. I enjoy pretty much all genres and styles of play. I simply love music and must say I've become pretty good

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i would have played the piano but my mum n dad wont let me...

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

i would have played the piano but my mum n dad wont let me...

Too expensive for lessons/ instrument?

I've played piano for 2 1/2 years taking private lessons. I've been playing guitar by ear (no training, sadly, besides an old folk guitar book I found at a garage sale but don't really use ) for 2-3 months. That's it. First song I learned was the M*A*S*H theme song and was probably one of my favorites I learned. I also learned to play the song-track to the movie Laputa: Castle in the Sky which had a lot of songs I liked. I've been writing music to play too but I've only recently been able to create any tunes that weren't just chord progression or complete crap. Wish me luck, if you will.
skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I play the piano, flute, and guitar. I want to learn to play the violin but it's "too expensive". I've been playing guitar & piano for 5 years and the flute for 3 years. My favorite song to play is Spongebob Squarepants.

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

flute ! ! ^^

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

is mayonnaise an instrument?

if not then no i have no musical talent at all what-so-ever.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

It is.

SICK! does anyone need a mayonnaise player for their band? im pretty good.
Showing 46-60 of 101