ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16526
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

I play the electric and the acoustic guitar, bass (not too shabby) and keyboards. I play mostly on my rock band, and my favorite song I like to play the most (also the one I can play the best) is Steve Vai's For The Love Of God.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I play violin in my school's orchestra.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I play the piano, more for my enjoyment than anything else. I'd like to learn the organ, too. Then I might be able to rattle of the Davy Jones theme.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

i play guitar piano bass drums and i can sing a lil.my favorite song to play is i need you.i have been playing for aboout 8 years

Daxis597
Daxis597
4 posts
Nomad

i play the saxophone and piano at it ive been playing for 5 years

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Orchestra is cool, but in my opinion, band is more fun. I mean, there's when we march in a parade, play at basketball games... But I respect orchestra

Jazz Ensemble is definitely the best. Ive been in my school's for 2 years and the field trips are the best! Anyways, ive been playing guitar for 5 years and i love to play carol of the bells too
crazylencho99
crazylencho99
5 posts
Nomad

i play the electric and acoustic guitars. right now i've been playin for 6 years and my favorite song to play is either thunderstruck(ac/dc) or stairway to heaven(led zepplin)

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

Don't know if it counts but I've been writing electronic music for most of my life (started when I was about 9, 28 now). Have a collection of various synths, drum machines and old computer gear that has built up over the years.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

BTW, my music teacher thinks i'm advanced and have a private tutor! But actually i practice a mere once a week and i NEVER had a provate tutor... Weird

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

I have an obsession with learning new instruments so I play several, though I have been playing clarinet the longest with about 8 years of experience. In an ensemble one of my all time favorite pieces to play was the music from the opera Carmina Burana (which I am lucky enough to have seen in person), and as a solo I really love playing Concerto in G minor for Oboe (yes still on my clarinet). It is a wonderful piece from the Baroque era.

Other instruments I either play or am learning to play include: piano, panflute, didgeridoo, bagpipes, and trombone. Though I must say that for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to play guitar.
So yeah...I love music, anyone wanna talk more about it message me and I could talk for hours about with ya

Showing 91-100 of 101