ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16530
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I play the vocal corde. Lulz.
With vocal corde I play Sexy and I Know It- LFMAO, Party Rock Anthem- Lmfao, I'll Be In The Sky- B.O.B.
And alot of other sawngz.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

With vocal corde I play Sexy and I Know It- LFMAO, Party Rock Anthem- Lmfao, I'll Be In The Sky- B.O.B.
And alot of other sawngz.

Yeah, but aren't you supposed to make music with an instrument? ://

SICK! does anyone need a mayonnaise player for their band? im pretty good.

Yes. You should post a demo on youtube :]
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i play alto sax for 3....months piano for 1.... year recorder.... 1/2 year belly drums for 4015....days (11 years) and i can kinda just a bit play the mustard so maynaise dude up there

is mayonnaise an instrument? does anyone need a mayonnaise player for their band? im pretty good
so back to my point maynaise dude wanna play together and make a hit video on youtube and get usher to sign us and then i dramatically kick u out of the band than in 10 years we unite again and make a final reunion concert?
Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

I have been playing piano for 3 years( especially baroque music) and the guitar for almost 4( in the guitar i play all kind of music but i never took lessons i learned by ear) .... i can also sing pretty good .

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I have been playing the cello for, like, 6 years, and it's really fun. My orchestra actually has 11 cello players in it this year (that's a record), and 4 bass players (also a record). I am trying to teach myself guitar, but I think that I'm gonna stick with what I'm good at...

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Iv'e been playing piano for 6 years,I like to play carrol of the bells,and pirates of the carribean.I'm currently working on fantasy impromtu,but it's really hard

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Like XVERB, Iv'e also started practesing the mayonnaise

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Like XVERB, Iv'e also started practesing the mayonnaise
u wanna join my mustard and maynaise band? (SAY YES)
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I played the Clairinet in school for a year, but then stopped. But now that i'm older i'm interested in learning how to play the Piano quite a bit.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

I did wanna play drums but i play bass now

m16automatic
m16automatic
5 posts
Nomad

i play the piano and im AWESOME

eternalice
eternalice
5 posts
Nomad

i want to play saxophone(if i can)

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

I started guitar this summer & im getting good at it
: )

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I play many instruments. I can play piano. Ive played it for about 6 or 7 years. I can play the clarinet. Ive played it for about 2 years. I play the Alto Sax. And Ive played that for about a year. I can also play the Guitar. Ive played for about 1 and 1/2 years. My favorite piece to play is for piano. It is a Sonatina. Not sure who it is by though.

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Bass Clarinet - You're a Grand Old Flag or Contempo - It's so deep and melodious!!!

Showing 61-75 of 101