ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16527
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
oOTrentOo
oOTrentOo
6 posts
Nomad

I've been playing the drums for about 6 years. There's not really one song I enjoy playing more than another.

I've been playing the guitar for 4 years. Last night I sat down and learned how to play For You Blue by The Beatles. I really like the song.

And finally, the piano. I've been playing on and off for about 6 years. I enjoy playing Canon and Moonlight.

Listomania13
Listomania13
10 posts
Nomad

I play baritone horn. I love the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky and Yellow Submarine by the Beatles.

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

i play the bassoon, its in band and orchestra, beat that

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

First post since....since........since......a long time.

I play the piano and violin. I've been playing piano since I was five, and violin since I was seven. Rather, I first picked it up when I was two, but obviously that failed so I waited until I actually had control of my fingers.
I've finally achieved Concert Mistress!

I like the Fantaisie Impromptu for piano, but I don't have a particular favorite for the violin.

AristocatBro
AristocatBro
14 posts
Nomad

I play the cello ever since last year...and suck pretty badly. I'm planning to play the viola and take lessons on it.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I play the trumpet. I've been playing for 8 years. I don't really have a favorite song to play but, I really like to play the intro to The Light that Blinds by Shadows Fall.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I play the piano, which is fun. I started taking lessons when I was in first or second grade, and I quit taking lessons about 4 years ago.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I play on neighbors nerves when I warm up my motorcycle.

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

I think everybody plays an instrument some of them just won't admit it.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I think everybody plays an instrument some of them just won't admit it.

What's to be ashamed about playing an instrument? If you're not good at it, then I can understand...

As for me, I know how to play the piano and xylophone.
SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

i play the piano and i sing. ive been playing the piano for 11 years, and singing for around 8. i rele dont have a fav song tho

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I play guitar and violin and
I own at Them!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

i do. i play guitar, bass, ukulele, and harmonica.

i also own a steel guitar and a banjo and a mandolin, but i don't know how to play them.

GregButters
GregButters
7 posts
Peasant

I learn how to rlay harmonica. Blues became one of my favorite music styles. Well, I'm not the best player, and even not in the middle. I'm an advanced beginner. )
Youtube helps me with lessons and examples. Guys, if you haven't use it for learning how to play an instrument - try it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I play the drums....sort of. I play them without the pedals. I'm a terrible multitasker.

Other than that, no, I can't play any instruments. Well, I can, but it sounds more like destruction and chaos than music.

Showing 16-30 of 101