ForumsThe TavernWho Plays an instrument?

101 16529
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What do you play? Whats your most favorite song you can play, and why do you like it? How many years have you been playing? I play the cello, I love Carol of the Bells, and Ive been playing for about 4 years.

• 101 Replies
6Dave6Wolf6
6Dave6Wolf6
15 posts
Nomad

i play the piano and started learning how to play the drums

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Sax, Clarinet, guitar, bass and harmonica.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

is rockband an instrument? thats all i play. drums and guitar on rockband. i used to play guitar (electric and accoustic) but i wasnt that good

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i don't play an instrument YET and if i'm going to then, i would like to play PIANO

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

[quote=younieboy]i don't play an instrument YET and if i'm going to then, i would like to play PIANO
[/quote]

Way ahead of you. I've been trying to learn the piano for many years now. I read music the same way I read Chinese (for those of you who did not get that-I can't read music) but I play by ear. People keep saying I have potential, but I don't know... I have been trying to create a Techno song, but, I am failing miserably. XD

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I have been trying to create a Techno song, but, I am failing miserably. XD

On piano? No wonder...

Thaboss has been playing piano and trumpet for quite a while (read: 5 years) but still isn't that great at either...
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I swear I posted in a thread just like this a long time ago.

I play the piano, alto and bari saxophone, guitar, and nearly all percussion instruments.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I play the piano and the alto sax. I've been playing piano for something like five years, and I've been playing saxophone for three. I'm doing my grade six piano exam in two weeks.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Trumpet, guitar, recorder, piano, xylophone, clarinet, tuba, bassoon, flute, oboe, baritone, drums, hand cymbals, timpani, base drum, french horn, saxophone, alto saxophone, bari saxaphone, lute, mandalin, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, fife, and the piccolo. What, I didn't say I can play them good. Except for trumpet. I'm pretty good at that.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I played the recorder in the 4th grade.

I rocked that recorder.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I play guitar... well, I do try to do it every now and then, but because of working a lot and the time I'm actually at home and then am able to do so is a little difficult...

...but yes I do! And my favorite song to play, well practice, right now is "Mama Said" by Lenny Kravitz! I'm doing so-so, but really like the song! =)

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I play classical guitar. I don't practice much though. I have been playing for about 4 years. Fave piece i can play is 21 Guns - Green Day

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I play the trombone for concert band at school. I've only been playing for three years, but its pretty fun.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i play the trumpet and am 1st set in my band.... not saying much cauz their is only 1 other trumpet....

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

I am currently playing the euphonium and I have been playing for 3 years. My favorite song is Sneak Attack.

Showing 76-90 of 101