ForumsGamesRaze 2 best weapon per category overall?

146 80878
Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?

p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?

• 146 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

It matters what you are good at, I usualy quickscope with the barret
but you might be better at an other weapon.

-VL-

Reptileguy
Reptileguy
1 posts
Nomad

I use

Ripper, speed and damage

Magnum, Headshots

Termintor, good range and damage

Assault Bouncer, Fire and bounce

Holy Grail, one shot even with adrenaline

Flame Thrower, Good fire damage

Ion Cannon, 6 shot explosive weapon, enough said

Dgyx
Dgyx
1 posts
Nomad

1-Plasma Pistol

2-Photon Blaster

3-Particle cannon

4-Precision Laser

5-Holy Grail (My favourite :P)

6-Destroyer

7-Acid Hound

mi74
mi74
3 posts
Nomad

Let me change:
Plasma Pistol
Photon
Zapper
Assault Bouncer
Pulsator or Holy Grail
Destroyer
Ion Cannon or Rocket

NUFF SAID!

tgscskillz41
tgscskillz41
1 posts
Nomad

Starter Ripper - I like the multi shot and the bullets reach the enemy quickly as opposed to the plasma pistol which has bullets that move slowly through the air (Golden Mauser is fun to screw around with :P)
Sidearm Photon Blaster/Uzi - All depends on your budget. If you'd rather spend your credits on something else, stick with the Uzi. But if you have spare credits, go with the Photon Blaster (because of multi-shot and accuracy)
Close Range Zapper - There is literally no question. The zapper melts the enemy. The only bad thing is the low range but it doesn't get much better for the category. It has good ammo and fire rate (since its a laser). By far the best in the category
Automatic Bubble Blaster/Precision Laser/Hail Storm - This was a hard choice to make. Bubble Blaster is quick and it homes (i love homing ) and its also a cheap choice. Precision Laser is good for the Critical. Hail Storm is awesome and I love the amount of ammo and the infinite range thanks to bounce. Personally, I like em all but if I had to pick ONE, it would be Hail Storm
Long Range Holy Grail/Pulsator - Many agree that Holy Grail is the best because of the fire. Personally, I don't really like it. It fires so slowly but I do like the ability to 1-hit-kill. I prefer the Pulsator because it fires a bit faster (still slow) and has splash. I guess it depends on what ya like.
Heavy Flamethrower/Shredder - Flamethrower is by far the best if you get the armor plating (fire immunity). Shredder is the backup. Like if you get a new computer and can't afford the flamethrower and armor plating yet, shredder is your best bet.
[b]Explosive[b] Rocket Launcher - One. Hit. Kill. Good Range and its pretty accurate. (Note: Acid Hound is good if you can afford. VERY USEFUL IN CAPTURE THE FLAG FOR FLAG GUARDING.)
I really hope this helps everyone!

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

terminator

dragondino97
dragondino97
12 posts
Blacksmith

ROCKET LAUNCHER IS THE BEST!

enchantedcows
enchantedcows
1 posts
Nomad

personally, I'm a sniper. so my classes are usually all going for the fast kill. are the guns i find essential for me to win
1. i use, well duh, the sniper
2. i use the holly grail
3. magnum
4. sometimes the credit gun.

hope you like!

Bladepet123
Bladepet123
3 posts
Peasant

1- I like the ripper just cause it shoots twice.
2- Magnum, it does decent amount of damage.
3- Terminator, its a shotgun to be sure but its actually kinda ranged too. The bullets actually travel a little far.
4- Precision Laser, great critical hits.
5- Pulsator: I actually like this better than the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail takes forever to reload! The Pulsator has splash damage, meaning able to damage nearby enemies too. Great!
6- Flamethrower I guess, it has a stream of damage from it and plus, it burns!
7- The Acid Hound! Its explosive and it has nice rate of fire. It can shower a barrage of acid bombs!
6-

Action_Sauce
Action_Sauce
1 posts
Farmer

1. Ripper (duh)
2. Tbh I don't know, but I go with Photon Blaster
3. Zapper is fun, but standard Shotgun can guarantee 1 hit kill without shield.
4. Assault bouncer does more DPS, but Precision Laser also works if you can do quick headshots.
5. Holy Grail all the way, it can 1hit an enemy with Adrenaline.
6. I actually like Laser Minigun for this, as it's a very quick kill up close, and can hit more than one enemy at once. Flamethrower is good but it doesn't have enough range.
7. Acid hound is probably one of the WORST, right above Grenade and Credit, as it has terrible range. Big clip, but practically no damage. Rocket launcher is the way to go, or Ice Hunter if you suck at aiming.

sn1p3h3ad101
sn1p3h3ad101
2 posts
Peasant

ripper does amazing dmg 4 a pistol
magnum is great 4 hedshot freeks like me
terminator has great shotgun range and actual shotgun has raw power
assault bouncer does psycho damage +fire
.50 cal has it all
flamethrower- I suggest using bursts 2 avoid killing yourself
rokt lauchr is very powrful

sn1p3h3ad101
sn1p3h3ad101
2 posts
Peasant

Katana is awesome reflection + slasher bonuses

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

1: undecided, usually Golden mauser for laughs

2: Magnum, headshots of fury

3: the flame one, because it burns

4: Precision, getting more damage for shooting people where it hurts.

5: Holy Grail, no explanation needed

6: Sometimes flame, sometimes the alien flamethrower that doesn't burn (it is green), shredder for trolling.

7: credit cannon, it has unlimited ammo and all the advantages of an acid hound.

~~~Darth Caedus

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

I use the two shot human pistol, normal shotgun, plasma ripper or w/e its called, katana(skill). Mostly my strategy is at start use pistol until i can get shotgun, then shotgunning them. I also use katana all the time

NeoAiken
NeoAiken
1 posts
Nomad

1- plasma pistol
2- magnum
3- zapper or particle cannon (it makes the enemy on fire :3)
4- precision laser (deadly criticals >) or hail storm (it has bounce and high accuracy)
5- holy grail (high damage and has burning) or railgun (i can hit 3 enemys with 1 shoot with piercing)
6- focus beam (high accuracy) or flamethrower (BURN THEM ALL!!! >)
7- rocket laucher (1 hit ) or ice hunter (its like rocket launcher but not so powerful and it has homing :3)
skill- katana (melee and reflect shoots),land mine (very useful on ctf and domination) or grenade (just funny to shoot it to enemies head xDD)

Showing 121-135 of 146