ForumsThe TavernIf a serial killer was after you and your family...

100 15342
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

...and they knew where you lived, what would you do?

Let's say you contacted authorities already but they don't believe you because you have no proof.

• 100 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Buy a gun, and some bubblegum. When he arrives, I will have just ran out of gum.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would stay at my friends or family members house. or my dad will shoot them.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i throw a dance/polish your gun party invite eveyone i know with a gun dance for a while polish my gun then when he arrives he'll be conviced hes got the wrong house come in anyways shoot (or stab) someone then eveyone else would return fire and a some-what happy ending

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would prolly just get proof and go to authorities agian.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I would move to some other place for a while like one of my relatives and buy a gun.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I would stay at my friends or family members house.

And let them die too? That's nice.

I would grab a gun and defend myself. If the person shows up, that's too bad for the. Of course I couldn't stay up 24/7, so we would take shifts on guarding. Not forgetting there is school and work, we would attend those normally. In a large crowd of people, in a public place is a wonderful place to hide. If I were to be attack, people would see. I'd be dead, but atleast then I would have evidence. Either way, I consider myself the victor.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well first take the steel pipe and metal bat. Make sure those are with around at all times. Get the guns and keep them handy. Install security system, and just wait. Do regular stuff, but make sure you're careful and protected.

ldslarson
ldslarson
59 posts
Nomad

what I would do is one don't call scared but i would seriously call the police then I would get a gun for everyone in my family rig all the ways into my house with booby traps.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would prolly just get proof and go to authorities agian.

How would you get proof?
A hired serial killer usually does his job well.

but i would seriously call the police

done, and ignored

But seriously - everyone can just go and legally buy a gun and know how to even aim it and shoot someone? Would you even be able to kill someone?
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

everyone can just go and legally buy a gun and know how to even aim it and shoot someone?

I think you meant can't

Would you even be able to kill someone?

If others lives are endanger, of course I would be able to. If it was just me, I'd think different, but other people besides myself are evolved. I couldn't just let others die if I could have done something to stop it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think you meant can't

No, was posing it as a question.

If others lives are endanger, of course I would be able to. If it was just me, I'd think different, but other people besides myself are evolved. I couldn't just let others die if I could have done something to stop it.

People tend to think differently in times of danger.
SparkleEyes
SparkleEyes
8 posts
Nomad

I would move to a small town in a differnt country, change my name.
And um... Live in a cave. XD

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

Put a bucket of paint above my front door and see what happens.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id probably live in fear... id keep us all together so if he comes we can try and take care of him. id probably wouldnt be able to live peacefully until he dies or tell me he gave up

And let them die too? That's nice.

the killer is after your family too. being scattered wont be really smart.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Sadly I don't have a gun, but I do have a shark tooth club that I would use to defend myself with.

Showing 1-15 of 100