ForumsThe TavernIf a serial killer was after you and your family...

100 15343
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

...and they knew where you lived, what would you do?

Let's say you contacted authorities already but they don't believe you because you have no proof.

• 100 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I'd be extra paranoid and probably do something similar to that of Home Alone lol. I'd probably also keep some sort of weapon on hand at most times as well and would try to get proof that they are after me/my family so that I could get the police involved as well.

Matches_Malone
Matches_Malone
16 posts
Nomad

I like to be prepared for a lot of situations before they happen. I own a couple firearms, and I don't have any kids. So i dont worry about keeping them in out of reach places. If a home intruder or serial killer comes into my apartment they will be walking in front of the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun. My dad took my brother and I hunting growing up so I'm pretty familiar with my firearm. The main thing is following basic firearm safety to avoid injuring someone you don't want to.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

scenarios:
1.Home alone. Get the best weapons i have, lock the doors and hop out the back window too a neighbors. call police.
2. home with family. call police. get weapons and get the jump on him.
3.well... you know...

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

well i would have an epic party then for no reason i turn into a kyjou from firebreather. oh yeah.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Buy a gun, and some bubblegum. When he arrives, I will have just ran out of gum.
Nice reference to Duke Nukem there...

I would hire a team or mercenaries (like A-Team but more vicious, you know the type of people that like to capture and torture the guy and see how he likes it...).

It would probably erupt into a massive battle. He sends in loads of mercenaries and my mercenaries would shoot them and you would finally confront the guy and he has your family kidnapped or something. Then unexpectedly, as you were expecting everything to work out, he nods and you turn around. Then a guy shoots you in the head and you die. Then the madman takes great pleasure out of torturing and killing your family and you lose. LOL!

Or if it was just him and your family and nobody else, then wait till he kicks down the door and your family are someplace safe. He walks in and runs at you with a knife. You dodge him and he falls into the sofa. He stands up and you pull out a pistol. He drops the knife and puts his hands up and then gets down on his hands and knees and literally begs for forgiveness and for you not to kill him. But unexpectedly you pull the gun on him, his jaw drops and you shoot him through his open mouth. The bullet explodes out of the back of his mouth and blood pores out of his mouth onto the floor. He falls face first onto the floor. He turn him onto his front with your foot with blood pouring out of his mouth. He gargles and begs for forgiveness... You shoot him in the middle of his forehead and he dies. And you have to buy new carpet because his brain matter has ruined it...

LOL!!!
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Or you could shoot your way through the mercenaries with your mercenaries. It would be like all out war on the streets like Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops or somethin. And you could shoot loads of mercenaries and there is a massive shootout in the middle of the suburbs and there's loads of bullets everywhere. You shoot your way through and using your machine gun you shoot everyone then you shoot the serial killer when he gets there to find that he's already carved them up using a knife. Oh well, you tried...

Or you could wait with a shotgun. Do a headshot. His blood and brains would splatter everywhere. His head would disintegrate and he would die...

Or grab a machete and hack him to death. Keep hackin and blood would be splattered everywhere.

Or shoot him in the leg. Drag him by his hair while he's on he knees along and throw him onto an operating table and strap him down. Then do what Gerard Butler did on Law Abiding Citizen; inject him with adrenaline and drug that reduces blood flow, then cut him open while he's still alive.

Or invent a mechanism like one of the ones off the Saw series, but without the option of survival and have his eyes torn out or whatever. Basically torture and kill this guy!

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

well...
We would run away from our house
get in the car
and go somewhere before the serial killer goes to other people

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i live next to the police so i would just go over there and hide. with my family.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Eat all my cereal so the cereal killer cant get none...

or just go to hawaii heard it a nice place ....

when it isnt winter

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Have a disguise and sell him Kenny's outfit off of south park.The serial killer would be dead soon enough

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would get a gun and defend myself and everyone else if necessary. I'm not just going to sit back and hope the cops do something. If said serial killer comes after me then so be it, I'll defend myself.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Seriously? Proof? You need proof to make cops do their job??? Where do you live??? Anyways cops take forever anyways. So I would hide cause I don't live in the south and grab a blunt object such as the back of a toilet, that has to be good for knocking people out. OK back on the cops issue how do you put proof through a phone???

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

how do you put proof through a phone???

you forgot the new device that let you make and send a movie and/or pictures through the phone...

to be on topic, i would hire a serial killer to kill the serial killer that is after me. problem solved because my hired serial killer is better than the serial killer that was send to kill me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You need proof to make cops do their job???

You're right, it does seem a bit ridiculous to have to prove something in order for emergency services to do their job.

*Dials 911*
"911. What's your emergency?"
"My house is on fire!"
"Oh really now? I think you're lying to me."
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

*Dials 911*
"911. What's your emergency?"
"My house is on fire!"
"Oh really now? I think you're lying to me."

well that is a true stament but again WHY DO COPS NEED PROOF.... and first of all how do u even know im getting chased GIVE ME PROOF THAT IM GETTING CHASED BY CEREAL KILLER AND IF U DO ILL GIVE PROOF TO THE COPOLICE.
Showing 61-75 of 100