ForumsThe TavernIf a serial killer was after you and your family...

100 15341
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

...and they knew where you lived, what would you do?

Let's say you contacted authorities already but they don't believe you because you have no proof.

• 100 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Get some guns and take my family somewhere defensible like an old fallout shelter and wait.

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

10 Gauge shotgun to the face will take care of him for me.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I will drop my pants and the serial killer would die of jealousy.

I think if this would happen I would migrate to area 51.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

well it depends if it was just me and my family I'd let my family die then i kill the killer when he comes after me.

If its my loved ones girlfriend included I'd kill him before he could get her

Or I'd sit there until he shoots me in the head, but most of the time I'm a violent person.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i would call the police and move to another state or country.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I would have my gun. Then, invite some friends over for a shoot out in the yard. When the guy shows up, BAM! He's dead.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

How would you get proof?
A hired serial killer usually does his job well.

I don't think he did his job well if I know that he's after me so I think he'l do something stupid like that agian.
darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

I would change my name and haircut. Get a job as a shoe seller and save enough up for a bus ticket to the Canadian border. Join the eskimos for a few years. Move to Ontario and lie low until the coast is clear, and leave the country to England.

stujo3
stujo3
1 posts
Nomad

i would by a gun but i wouldn't need it because my ugly face would make him exdplode. >=)

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would buy me a bodyguard and guard dog, a rifle and a bouncy ball. If all else fails Ill use my ball to destract him/her and shoot them with my rifle!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wait for him to come to me. Capture him in my house. The ending will be something reminiscent of Saw and Hostel. Quite simple, really: You touch my family, you die. Slower than you can imagine.

Buy a gun, and some bubblegum. When he arrives, I will have just ran out of gum.

+1 Internets to you, good sir.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Wait for him to come to me. Capture him in my house. The ending will be something reminiscent of Saw and Hostel. Quite simple, really: You touch my family, you die. Slower than you can imagine.

Wow.... If I actualy came face to face with the killer I would probably just try to talk him out of it, then if he wont stop then I'll kill him quickly, I think that the longer you keep them alive, the more of a chance they can kill you.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would hide my Lucky Charms and my Cocoa Puffs. He can murder the hell out of my Corn Flakes, though. I could just eat paint chips instead and it would taste about the same.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd chuck pebbles at him

If those pebbles are fruity or cocoa, he'll keep killing them as you throw them. Might give you enough time to run away....with a box of Frosted Flakes....
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

...and they knew where you lived, what would you do?

The killer would be a dead man if they went after me or m loved ones.
Showing 16-30 of 100