ForumsThe Tavern{op spam}how did you find out that santa aint real?

83 17582
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

im Back! soooo, yea.

• 83 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what you're talking about for the thread subject.

Santa is obviously real; who else could put so many presents down on Christmas? Parents? They couldn't handle the workload.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

What if someone still believes in Santa? That's insensitive to just say that.

im Back! soooo, yea.

How does that make a difference?
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Bro, kids that still believe in Santa(who is totally real) can easily view this. Think next time before you post something like this.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Bro, kids that still believe in Santa(who is totally real) can easily view this.

If they still believe in Santa at any age past 7, they really need to just grow up.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

My parents never told me that Santa was real, so I never believed in him.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I just realized how much Santa seems like God: Powerful magic guy who only gives things to believe in him and knows stuff about you like if you're bad or good and even whether you're sleeping or not...

Anyway, my parents told me right away because even being untrue about stuff like that causes a general distrust of them. There would still be gift givings, and it's actually much more meaningful if they come from someone you know instead of just thanking the guy on the Coke bottle.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

What do you mean santa isn't real? Of course he is, how else do all those presents get to my christmas tree?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Well, the OP is a little random, but I was pretty sure pretty early on. I remember that I tried proving to my parents that Santa didn't exist, but they always told me he did and it made me a little frustrated, especially when he "left notes" saying stuff like "Your dad told Santa not to bring presents this year because you children [my brother and I] have been naughty, but once again, your mother pleaded with me to bring some. Try to behave better."
That really bummed me out and made me feel like a jerk even though I was a pretty good kid.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

If they still believe in Santa at any age past 7, they really need to just grow up.

I wasn't saying he was real, I wasn't saying he wasn't. I was saying that I have been going on this site for ever and I know that little kids that still believe in Santa can easily view this.

Lol just a random thing.... I misspelled Santa like sanat and the first suggesting for spelling was Satan...
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I was saying that I have been going on this site for ever and I know that little kids that still believe in Santa can easily view this.

How little? 13+ seems like a good age to drop it. Any younger shouldn't be here.

but they always told me he did and it made me a little frustrated

My teachers in elementary school tried to do the same thing with Santa, the Easter Bunny (why does that story even exist? Rabbits don't lay eggs), Leprechauns, etc. All it taught me was "don't trust teachers because they lie".
SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

i found out he wasn't real when i saw this forum

*sniff* *sniff*

you ruined my life and ill never forgive you until i post my next comment

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

WHAT!?!!? SANTA ISN'T REAL?
That's not true. He HAS to be real. All this magic rain deer stuff is totally true and it's obvious that one would have a red nose. And duh their is a hidden species of short people with pointy ears who like dressing like dorks I mean come on people how could you not know that?

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Well, I'm Jewish, so I guess I learned Santa wasn't real when I was...what's that age before remembering anything?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I figured it out myself. I would have figured it out sooner because my dad is the kind of person who would tell me directly, but my mom tried to keep me beliving.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I COMMEND YOU ON YOUR USE OF 'AIN'T' IN THIS GRAMMAR NAZI FILLED PLACE.

And, I've never believed in Santa. My parents wouldn't allow it.

Showing 1-15 of 83