ForumsThe Tavern(Nostalgia) Was AG better before?

1018 159340
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hello. While I was exploring AG-based Xats, I've met several unactive/banned/"old-school" AG Users. Most of them said that, one of the main reasons to their inactivity here is that the site was better before.

Is that true?

How better? They say that the threads had more quality back in time.

Well, I can't tell if it was. I joined June 26th, so that's not too much knowledge on our awesome site...

- R

• 1,018 Replies
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I found my very, very first post. I was such a noob

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I lied. This is my very, very first post. I mean it this time.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the tip, Graham. Now I found my first post! It was much, much more embarrassing than I thought.

Here it is!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Speaking of nostalgia.... oh, wait, we weren't. We were just linking to our first posts without creating any sort of discussion.

Anyway, here's some more nostalgia for you guys. I had fun reading every page.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Good all Klaus. How did he get banned again?

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I remember that thread vaguely. I didn't realize until now how funny the OP was, though.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Klause speak the hard truth.

I'm friend's with Klause on FB.

I remember Graham doing that ghost account thing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Klause speak the hard truth.

He and you still haven't pointed out specific examples of how the mods are bad.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

He and you still haven't pointed out specific examples of how the mods are bad.

The mods intimidate me. And I already have 2 temps. But I'm jsut fooling around, the mods are good... hehe! Yay mods!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I remember Graham doing that ghost account thing.

That account still exists, and you can access it by clicking this link.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How did he get banned again?

I believe Cormyn perma'd him for making spammy threads in the forums, or it was because I distinctly remember him saying on someone's profile "The mods would never ban me because I'm friends with most of them", so that must've insulted him somehow. After he got perma'd was kind of funny, though. Not the threads where he would post inappropriate things not suitable for young children, but the rant threads he created all over the site.

---

Anyway, I managed to find my first actual post on this site. Here it is. I actually posted some before that in the flash games forum, but with Cormyn resetting all GhostOf accounts to zero, well, yeah.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm fairly sure my first post was somewhere in the Newcomers Forum, but I could be wrong, I did post a bit in the Sonny forum, gods I was addicted to that game back then.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't even remember my first post. I do remember that I jumped straight into those nooby forum games in the Tavern though.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I don't even remember my first post. I do remember that I jumped straight into those nooby forum games in the Tavern though.

Forum....Games in the Tavern Knight?
Showing 811-825 of 1018