ForumsThe TavernZombie survival tips

459 159564
Nundu
Nundu
7 posts
Peasant

K, so, this is a general discussion where people share tips about surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. The only requirements here are to remember how far the nearest weapon/grocery store is, or how populated the place you live in is. The larger the spot, the more the zombies. So, you can discuss your basic plan about how to survive, but first, ask yourself some questions, like:
1: What kind of resources do I have?
2: What kind of weapons are available to me now?
2: Where will I go?
Tell about what your main weapon would be (it doesn't have to be a gun), or where you'll go, or if you can improvise.
My main weapons would have to be a shotgun (easy handling, can take out numerous zombies in one shot) or a rifle, and my melee weapon would be a crowbar or an axe, and secondary would be a kitchen or jack knife.

• 459 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

@Atalas good plan!

And how would a weapon that work purely through pain stop a zombie?

a weapon that uses only pain wouldnt work, but sience when does the electric chair uses (only) pain to kill someone?

Why shoot to cripple a zombie when it would be even easier to kill it?

if a zombie cant walk it cant bite you, too bad that you would waist ammo and atract other zombies. even if you would use a silencer or a bow you would waiste ammo.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

if a zombie cant walk it cant bite you

A zombie with no legs can still bite... it's not like it has no head
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

if a zombie cant walk it cant bite you

A zombie with no legs can still bite... it's not like it has no head

yes but how could it reach you?

Go to a twinkie factory those always survive during a zombie outbreak.

you know, twinkies have an expiration date too.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

And since when do Zombies actually have a heartbeat to stop?

AJ, you have obviously never played Nazi Zombies, have you?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

AJ, you have obviously never played Nazi Zombies, have you?

call me xAyjAy please, my name is short enough.

no, i never played Nazi Zombies, is it a shooter game?

And since when do Zombies actually have a heartbeat to stop?

they dont have a heartbeat, but their brain still uses electricity. you know what happens if you give a lightbulb too much electricity?

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Does this have anything to do with the last stand union city?

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

.22 rifle or a pistol with a scope. It breaks bones and ricochets off of bones and in zombies' case hit their brains.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

get a gun and learn how to use it.u can only stay in one place for about 2-3 weeks before the infestation begins total takeover of that said area.i would find a nice quite place in somwhere woody like pennsylvannia and shoot and hunt rabbits,deer,and squirrle for food .their pets will provide a way for clothing and the bones may be used for the building blocks of tents.it would alos bea smart idea to find a tree you will be able to eayily climb about 10-15 into and sleep there for the night just incase.make sure that you do not have anyone on your squad of survivors that is a fire at will kinda person.bullets will become hard to find and very few people know how to reload a case .you will have to find a area colder than other to keep the meat from spoiling.having rabies during a zombie oppacolype is bad.very bad.any way be sure to also find atleast 6 - 8 people for your squad so you have enough people to hold off zombies while also being able to make a fort and send out search parties for food and others.i hope sombody else fallows this guide because it will get lonly having to sleep in the tree all by myselfhappy hunting

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

srry i had a typo 'elts' on the 3rd line down

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

srry i had a typo 'elts' on the 3rd line down

I find it funny you decide to correct that one word when that whole paragraph is screaming, "KILL ME!!!" to every English teacher or Grammar Nazi in the world.

As for your whole tree sleeping suggestion...have you ever slept in a tree? I doubt you would get a good sleep at all, especially if you're moving from tree to tree every day so you can't build a platform up in it.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i have acually fell esleap in a tree 1nce before.not best sleep no but when zombies are out there i will take bad sleep over zombification any day .i did the typo thing for a funny haha kind of moment that you pointed out.you just have to find the right tree

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

so who is gonna be up in the trees with me shootin down zombies?????

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

xAyjAy, it is a bonus mode on CoD:BO that first appeared in CoD:WaW. If you blow their legs off, they crawl at you..... pretty ****ed fast.....

Urstupid..... that pretty much explains it.

Killer, that is a very short termed solution at best.

joe314159
joe314159
27 posts
Nomad

I say go to NASA, hope all the scientists haven't turned in to zombies, get in a rocket, blast off in to space. Then you hack into the White House and launch some nukes to wipeout the zombies once and for all.

oh if I was no where near NASA, or all the scientists were zombies?
My plan is to get to the nearest military base. Get some big guys with big guns to protect me. Thats the power of money, baby, mercenaries.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

xAyjAy, it is a bonus mode on CoD:BO that first appeared in CoD:WaW. If you blow their legs off, they crawl at you..... pretty ****ed fast.....

if you shoot at their legs in resident evil you make them slow so you can outrun them.

Showing 346-360 of 459