ForumsThe TavernZombie survival tips

459 159367
Nundu
Nundu
7 posts
Peasant

K, so, this is a general discussion where people share tips about surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. The only requirements here are to remember how far the nearest weapon/grocery store is, or how populated the place you live in is. The larger the spot, the more the zombies. So, you can discuss your basic plan about how to survive, but first, ask yourself some questions, like:
1: What kind of resources do I have?
2: What kind of weapons are available to me now?
2: Where will I go?
Tell about what your main weapon would be (it doesn't have to be a gun), or where you'll go, or if you can improvise.
My main weapons would have to be a shotgun (easy handling, can take out numerous zombies in one shot) or a rifle, and my melee weapon would be a crowbar or an axe, and secondary would be a kitchen or jack knife.

• 459 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Joe, that would only end in an even more horrible death for everyone..... especially you.....

Yes, but it doesn't stop them from killing you, does it?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

@dragon blade dude if the zombie appacolypse really happens not matter what everything is going to be short termed.if everybody dies then there is nothing left o fight for.and eventually the zombies will get to you.i will last it out as long as i can then i commite sucide with the last bullet in the chamber.there are other plans i have made but they took hours to even talk about so i didn't feel like typing it.and i don't plan to.just as long as i know that i have taken some of them with me i will be alright about commiting sewerpipe in the end. by the way shotguns are fun to think about using but really they are only if you run out of everything else because shotguns and high caliber rifles are LOUD.if you guys need me i will be up in my tree singing the song "stayin alive".PEACE

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Take into consideration that many people will try to flee to safe areas best tip stay home and fortify your self.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Like I've stated before, we don't even know if they can hear or not.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

true, we dont know if they can smell or hear. maybe they cant even taste. they dont feel any pain, so who says they have still the other senses?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

There is only one way to find out: we must wait for the zombie apocalypse to begin and then we may experiment in the name of Science!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

There is only one way to find out: we must wait for the zombie apocalypse to begin and then we may experiment in the name of Science!

have you played the game "lab of the dead"? you can make experiments with zombies in this game.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

how about instead of trying out how different crap works on zombies i just shoot them in the facestill singing the same song.popualted areas =ehhhh best to stay away .just for the reason that it only takes one person to go crazy and open the doors thinking there is icecream out side.i advise that you go out north like pennsylvannia because as many people know everybody end their brother owns a gun in that state and EVERYBODY knows how to use it.by the time any of you who read this get there i will have the road system for trees worked out and we will all be able to live and prosper once more.it will take a long time but we shall live!also with plenty of animals and LOTS OF TIMBER forts willl be built and we shall live off of meat and some vegies. on your travel group i would have to suggest that you only have about 4-6 people on your squad.WE WILL BE WAITING young soldiers don't keep us waiting.zombies will invade are you ready?

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

i will have the road system for trees worked out

Why are you so obsessed with trees?

In most Zombielore zombies can hear.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i like trees ok deal with it.i growedededed up with trees and they are usfull for everything

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

srry for double post but i was reading the earlyer post and i love how these guys think guns wull just appear out if now where lol.now i live in a huntin family so we good on guns and ammunition for anybody that thinks they are gonna find a gun just lying there .good luck! most of the people who do own guns are gonna be the survivors and if u demand the surviver to give you his gun..........he will shoot you in the face ......from on top of a tree

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

balh

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

lol. @killersup10 my plan involves sleeping on trees too.

well, we could make a simulation game with different types of zombies to find the best strategy (except nukes) to kill them or to survive.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

do u know how AWESOME that would be ! and i like to add this just because some people hate it .i think that would be a awesome idea.......in trees haha. but ya but the game would take YEARS to make if you wanted even a partail chance of what it would be like

kklitzke
kklitzke
39 posts
Nomad

killersup10 u share my same likes im a avid hunter a fisher and a fairley good shot

Showing 361-375 of 459