ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55666
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

i had a dream last night of me on another planet wearing a purple crystal on a a necklace and i basically could now fly and had super strength.

That isn't what we're talking about!

I dislike people who are openly hateful to people they dont know. They have no basis of judgement for that person, yet they still act like D-Bags to them. Drives me INSANEEE.

I agree fully. Most of them are the &quotopular" D-Bags with "so called" friends. Just because I don't have a bagillion fake friends, doesn't mean I'm dumb.
nika991
nika991
2 posts
Jester

Sometimes you do think you don't what to live anymore, That's when you find an online game that makes you forget about everything for a while.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Just because I don't have a bagillion fake friends, doesn't mean I'm dumb.

Well do you have any real friends acmed?

People not thankful of what they have. Greedy christmas noobs.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well do you have any real friends acmed?

I sure do. REAL friends. Not ones I talked to once and just declared them a friend. And I talk to a lot of other people.

People not thankful of what they have. Greedy christmas noobs.

I am very thankful we have a Christmas to celebrate. My favorite part isn't the presents, it's opening the presents we shared to eachother as a family with smiles on everyone. It's happy.

Whoever says Christmas is just for presents, shouldn't be worthy of such a happy holiday.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Amen

OiDoctor
OiDoctor
2 posts
Peasant

This sentence could show up in someones head after playing "Oligarhy" game on Armor Games

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My brother used my login to post I blah blah blah on my poetry thread. He also hacked into my facebook and posted "I am a *****" all over my wall.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

@TheFinalPhoenix

People can fit into multiple groups.

Polzuk
Polzuk
28 posts
Nomad

Can fly to Mars?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Can fly to Mars?

You belong in the retard category, which isn't on this thread.
ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

The thing that makes me not want to live on this planet is the increasing crime rate, I wish I was on a planet with people who didn't commit crimes, I don't mind war though

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I don't mind war though

Why? What??!! ARE YOU INSANE! War is worse than crime!

The thing that makes me not want to live on this planet is the increasing crime rate,

They're generally stupid, we're talking about the unbelievably stupid.
ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Why? What??!! ARE YOU INSANE! War is worse than crime!

I only like it because I wanna be a soldier
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I only like it because I wanna be a soldier

I'm glad you want to be a soldier to serve our country, but war still isn't something good.
sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

well some scientists say they found a planet in another solar system. pack your bags dude, this coud be your getaway.

Showing 181-195 of 277