ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55658
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

yeah its happend to me people call me emo but still sometimes to some people (not me) can get really hurt about it you dont know what they are going threw, think about it before u say it.

People who do that are too bored with their own lives, they make fun of others. There's more wrong with them than you. And to be honest, nothing is wrong with you.

I hate it when you like someone, and they just stop being friends with you. It's stupid! Let me tell you, this happened to me, and after that day, she hated me and was a freakin *****. She was a fake.

I hate fakes.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I hate it when you like someone, and they just stop being friends with you. It's stupid! Let me tell you, this happened to me, and after that day, she hated me and was a freakin *****. She was a fake.

Aaaaaand when you try to talk to people you consider friends but they barely ever respond and don't try to keep conversations going.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think that it is foolish to think that pizza is a vegetable, although some of the toppings would be considered vegetables...

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Well, I think that it is foolish to think that pizza is a vegetable, although some of the toppings would be considered vegetables...

Foolish? You'd have to be a moron.

In the base ingridients for the dough, there are no vegetables.

Neither the sauce or cheese is a vegetable. So, with your most basic pizza, you have no vegetables.

The ONLY vegetables that I've heard of on pizza are onions and peppers. That's like, 2% of the pizza. = Not a vegetable.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

If tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable, then doesn't that make ketchup a puree or juice?

To be honest I don't have a problem with the whole pizza thing in schools. If you read into it, you'd realize they said the pizza sauce counts as a serving of vegetables, not the pizza itself. Chances are it probably DOES contain some vegetables and tomato being a vegetable is a common misconception. Sure, it's wrong, and stupid, but you need to move on.

Also, olives, those little black things and mushrooms. I'm sure at least one of those is a vegetable D;

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The fact of it has nothing to do with the toppings, but the tomato sauce. Tomato isn't even a vegetable...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Pazx, the government allowed it to be classified as a vegetable because of the tomato sauce on it. Now I'm going to wager five dollars with someone who can't tell me that almost if not all pizzas have tomato sauce in it.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Pazx, the government allowed it to be classified as a vegetable because of the tomato sauce on it.

Yeah, the problem is, Tomatoes aren't a vegetable. So...

Dough + Fruit = Vegetable? I don't think so.

It still shouldn't count as a vegetable whether it has tomato sauce on it or not. Whether it has a serving of fruits and veggies on it should be inconclusive. That should be easy enough to see, right?

Obviously. It's grains/meats/fruits for the most part. Non of which are vegetables, again.

Anyways, I have no problem with schools serving pizza. If people want to buy it, that's their choice. If they get fat or have health issues because they eat the same crap every day, that's their fault. Schools teach food & nutrition, as well as health, so anyone who says they don't know pizza is bad for them is either really stupid, 5 years old, or so pitifully ignorant that you would have to try to not know.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Gotta love this planet. Got oxygen for respiration. Got carbon dioxide for plant respiration which you need to eat and feed the animals that you eat as well as oxygen for the animals to breathe. And you get soil which you need to grow the plants healthily or genetically modificationally so that they last longer. You got gas for combustion to heat water to steam to blast at a turbine to turn the generator to cause the coil of wire to spin around the magnet or vice versa to induce electricity to be spread around the world. You have satellites for mobile phone usages. And of course you have buildings to live in and to work and earn a living in. You go outside the plant, your head explodes without a spacesuit because you need that to stop your body expanding outwards without gravity. And even then you have limited oxygen. Earth is most convenient, no?

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Gotta love this planet. Got oxygen for respiration. Got carbon dioxide for plant respiration which you need to eat and feed the animals that you eat as well as oxygen for the animals to breathe. And you get soil which you need to grow the plants healthily or genetically modificationally so that they last longer. You got gas for combustion to heat water to steam to blast at a turbine to turn the generator to cause the coil of wire to spin around the magnet or vice versa to induce electricity to be spread around the world. You have satellites for mobile phone usages. And of course you have buildings to live in and to work and earn a living in. You go outside the plant, your head explodes without a spacesuit because you need that to stop your body expanding outwards without gravity. And even then you have limited oxygen. Earth is most convenient, no?

That's nice...but what does this have to do with the topic?
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You go outside the plant, your head explodes without a spacesuit because you need that to stop your body expanding outwards without gravity.

Sigh, I really wish there was an edit function.

No, that's not why. It has nothing to do with gravity, it's differences in pressure. Space is a vaccuum, while your body is pressurized. When it tries to equalize pressures via openings (Eyes/ears/mouth/nose/etc) the pressure differentiation is too much and your insides essentially get squeezed out of the openings.

Anyways...I suppose if you wanted to die in that fashion you could want to not live on this planet anymore, although that's a bit morbid a thought.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

That's nice...but what does this have to do with the topic?
I'm simply pointing out that your topic name is misleading. That if it is taken literally you could point out that even if you didn't wanna live on this planet anymore that you'd have no choice till they've invented a way of terraforming a plant, duh...

Plus who doesn't wanna live on this beautiful miracle of a planet. A planet in the Goldilock's Zone and with fertile soil? Brilliant!
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

No, that's not why. It has nothing to do with gravity, it's differences in pressure. Space is a vaccuum, while your body is pressurized. When it tries to equalize pressures via openings (Eyes/ears/mouth/nose/etc) the pressure differentiation is too much and your insides essentially get squeezed out of the openings.

Anyways...I suppose if you wanted to die in that fashion you could want to not live on this planet anymore, although that's a bit morbid a thought.

Lovely jubbly! I like that. You intestines fall outta your arse? That's a nice thought and your brains squirt out of your facial orifices (i.e. eyes, ears, nose, mouth and skin pores). I seen a less graphic depiction of that on Red Dwarf. LOL!
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

wow! this game makes so much sense i dont no what the heck u mean! lol

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

It's good to be thankful, but the topic was on what makes you say that. So yeah, a little off-topic.
I'm just pointing out that you should wanna live on this planet for those reasons and therefore even if you didn't want to that you'd have no choice therefore the argument made is void.
Showing 31-45 of 277