ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18833
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

On threads where people are asking for help, all those people who answer the person when someone else already has.

Well, they could be for discussion.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah another thing that quote quote makes me mad is that when your posting in a forum and everyone there except you is a king rank. \\.|./

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Bad threads annoy me. Not that this one is a bad thread, kind of.

Speech impediments also annoy me. I'm sorry but it's true.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

No, Sol will not explode. It's too small.

It's called sun.

Those fails are annoying.

I hate when people touch me

That too.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

SsSsSsSsSaAaAaAaAmMmMmMmMmMmMmMeEeEeEeEeE....

I also hate when parents let their mentally challenged children do stupid **** in public, then just tell everyone 'they're special! Why can't you be sensitive?"
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I hate it when a certain someone lets you do all the grunt work, then tells you the "secret way" to do it after you do it.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

My siblings saying my name over and over again.
Ex. (I will use my ag name) light light light light light light.....WHAT!!!!!

Like this?

Personally, I loathe improper grammar and/or spelling. One error will set me off.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

People smacking while they eat, or playing with their gum, or snorting if their nose is running. Things like this make me nauseous.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Never annoyed me that much. I hate it when there is a grown up who acts extremely baby-ish. My grandmas old boyfriend says her name so much for help, it seems he can't do anything by himself. "ELAINE, where are my glasses?"
jacobcasper
jacobcasper
131 posts
Nomad

i hate when my family touches my face, anywhere near my face, or my hair.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Oh my goodness, I hate when people try to tickle me! Unless I invite you to touch me, keep your hands off.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Oh and I also hate it when there's a person that sings after about everything you say. thanks dad -_-

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I hate it when people think their amazing at sports when they really stink.Then, when they don't make the team,they are all surprised.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Unless I invite you to touch me,

You just inspired me to make formal little cards that invite people to touch me. I'm going to have a colorful border, and a fancy font. No Comic Sans. Maybe add a small picture or something.

Anyways, I hate when people visit my house and demand to be treated like royalty. No, you can't use my phone you have your own. No, you can't touch my most loved possession just because you think it looks cool. I think there should be a mutual respect between visitors and hosts.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Personally, I loathe improper grammar and/or spelling. One error will set me off.

RYLLy? i nvr neu dat. I also HATE it when people do that. I also hate it when people say the word "groovy".
Showing 16-30 of 131