ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18836
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Things on AG that annoy me are Facebook spammers and regular spammers that say something like "you will die if you don't read the rest of this".

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

How about the "last comment placed 40 years ago" bug on AG.

It's 41 years now, actually, and pretty soon, when it's 2012, it will be 42 years.
Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

bugs O.o

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

bugs
do you mean insects or computer bugs?
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

I know, right? I don't care if they're "special", they can't do that crap in public and get defended for it!
Ouch. That's brutal. You can't beat a lil kid for bein a lttle beit insensitive. Imean he's meantlly retarded for god's sakes! You can't be too harsh on them, that having been said, their parents don't attempt to control them. There are a lot of mentally disabled people in my college and I don't ***** and moan about their misgivings; they're mentally disabled! You can't expect them to act normally because of their disability! Gosh, some people...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Cat meowing, the sound drives me up a wall. It's like nails on a chalk board to me.

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

The small things that annoy me are people crowding my personal space, and when I tell them to give me a bit of space, they just smile and keep doing it!

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

the one small thing that bothers me is my little sister

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

people who break chains it takes work you know!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Ouch. That's brutal. You can't beat a lil kid for bein a lttle beit insensitive. Imean he's meantlly retarded for god's sakes! You can't be too harsh on them, that having been said, their parents don't attempt to control them. There are a lot of mentally disabled people in my college and I don't ***** and moan about their misgivings; they're mentally disabled! You can't expect them to act normally because of their disability! Gosh, some people...
No, I mean, if they do it in public, the parents get mad at you for saying something.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Little sisters and nieces, it driving me really crappy MAD!!!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Oh, and you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when you get yelled at and people hate you for saying something, not for them being insensitive.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

People who try to fart.
Or try to burp in your face.
Or chew with their mouth open, especially when they are trying to start an engaging converation with you, but end up spitting hot saliva thats tainted with bits of food all over your face.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

People who try to fart.
Or try to burp in your face.
Or chew with their mouth open, especially when they are trying to start an engaging converation with you, but end up spitting hot saliva thats tainted with bits of food all over your face.

Ewwww, that's gross! Why would people want to do that in front of your face?
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Hmmm... well, I get annoyed when you open a bag of shredded cheese that says its resealable, and the ziplock zipper thing stays stuck together but detaches from one side. That renders the zipper completely useless and makes me have to spend my valuable time finding a way to keep my precious cheese fressh DX

Showing 46-60 of 131